JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Site looks and handles sharp!!! Nice!

Couple of questions,
I see some members have feedback showing up under their Avatar but mine does not.
Also, received some feedback today for a transaction someone did with a different member. Not sure how that happened.

I can see your feedback at the bottom of your postbit (the part to the left of your posts).

Just noticed at least on my phone. After you click on a post then click the back button you go back to the top of the forum instead of the link you clicked on.

Which type of phone?

seems ok but how did I end up with a mini avatar on top of my avatar???

Oh and is there a way to have replies show in a latest first order?

I'm not sure what you're talking about regarding a mini avatar, can you send me a photo of it?

I'll have to look into the latest first order.

when I login, it shows a box upper right saying account set up 40 % complete, says that on every page. Is this normal?

Yep, it's telling you there are steps you need to take if you want to complete your profile. There is a link below it telling you what you should do next.

Will the new forum support TapaTalk? Thanks

Please see this regarding mobile browsing: http://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/welcome-to-nwfa-2-0.164989/

I really like the new look and will donate at some point soon and seems to navigate quicker , Is the manage attachments feature gone or just not set up yet .

Count me as one more tapatalk user. I am a member of several forums , some that use xenforo products and the tapatalk integration with the mobile OS brings a user experience that even a full site on a mobile device can't match. Notifications of likes, posts, etc all in your notification area if you so choose. In my opinion it " connects " you to the site in a way a browser just doesn't.

Just throwing that out there, I will browse the site in a mobile browser if I have too. I understand security concerns...

I think I am preferring the new software, I have played with it before the migration on other sites though so the learning curve has been very low.

I really like the new look and will donate at some point soon and seems to navigate quicker , Is the manage attachments feature gone or just not set up yet .

Having an issue with the attachment uploads, should be fixed soon.

Count me as one more tapatalk user. I am a member of several forums , some that use xenforo products and the tapatalk integration with the OS brings a user experience that even a full site on a mobile device can't match. Notifications of likes, posts, etc all in your notification area if you so choose. In my opinion it " connects " you to the site in a way a browser just doesn't.

Just throwing that out there, I will browse the site in a mobile browser if I have too. I understand security concerns...

I think I am preferring the new software, I have played with it before the migration on other sites though so the learning curve has been very low.

Thank you for your feedback. I'll be starting a thread regarding this soon.

This is a vote for Tapatalk. Unfortunately in the tech space we now live in a "winner-take-all" world, and Tapatalk has become the de facto vehicle for accessing various sites on mobile devices. NFA is one of many sites that I view via Tapatalk, and would greatly appreciate re-installation of it. If security is the issue, please take your time, but re-install it again. Thanks.

This is a vote for Tapatalk. Unfortunately in the tech space we now live in a "winner-take-all" world, and Tapatalk has become the de facto vehicle for accessing various sites on mobile devices. NFA is one of many sites that I view via Tapatalk, and would greatly appreciate re-installation of it. If security is the issue, please take your time, but re-install it again. Thanks.

I appreciate the feedback.

Updating the your preferences setting requires you to set a 'secret word' for account recovery... even though you may not want to set this up and just want to change some setting in this section.

Yeah, it's also required for new registration. If you don't want to use it, just type in whatever :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top