JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seems even worse the last couple of days. I've had to keep hitting "refresh" and cross my fingers to get in.

Hopefully once the transition is complete the problem will go away. :s0155:

Hey wanted,

I've spent the last five days migrating this site from our old host to our new host so we don't have the database errors. Unfortunately we hit a bump in the road and what should have taken 48 hours to complete is now taking much much longer. Please be patient, the errors will be gone and we'll have everything fixed as soon as possible :s0155:

ATTENTION:

The server migration has begun and is expected to commence within 48 hours.

Slow speeds are to be expected, but downtime should be minimal.

Please be patient with us during the transition, we are working as quickly as possible.

Purr-haps this doesn't show up on some computers. :s0087::pound:

============== UPDATE ==============

The nameservers still aren't working correctly, but as a temporary fix I've had them change the record on the existing nameserver to point to our new host. The frontend of the site is running on the new server but the database is still hosted on our old host. Tonight I'll dump the database to a file and transfer it to our new server. At that time we'll be up and running on the new host, 100%, aside from the nameserver issues (which users shouldn't even notice).

For our non-technical members, we're running half on our new server, half on our old server. We'll be running on our new server tonight after I transfer our database.

Once we're up and running on our new server (after tonight) you'll be seeing the speed increases :)

Thanks again for all your patience guys, this has been a very long five days for me.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top