JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got both mine from H&K gun shop in Forest grove. They were not functional so I only paid like $20 for them. This one just needed a sear spring. The other has a warn out rotating mechanism but I could get it to go through all but one cylinder. He had a few others that were beyond my ability to fix .

I go in occasionally and ask if he has any broken guns. He never throws anything away.

He makes some very nice gun stocks as well

you guys that have the 32w&w revolvers I found a box of ammo that I posted on the ammo classifieds HINT HINT

Thanks, unless they are black powder rounds I cant shoot them. The metal quality from the time my gun was made wont support any modern smokeless powder unfortunately. Well, it would work on the first shot. But after that I'd just need a dust pan and some bandages :)

Here's a Smith & Wesson 22/32 KIT GUN low 4 digit serial number. light weight alloy frame and titanium cylinder in .22LR. It has a tight lock-up and great bore. Sorry about the blurry pix. DSCI2202.JPG DSCI2203.JPG DSCI2206.JPG DSCI2211.JPG DSCI2213.JPG

1913 Stevens Crackshot 26.

Original 1859 Sharps Carbine rebuilt to a Market gun in 1876 or so, .45-100. The last pics shows the original cap tape rail where the shower moved a cap into position then bang. The next cap to follow. In other words this rifle started life as a percussion Sharps and was converted to a centerfire probably when they upgraded it to a .45-100 Buffalo gun. If this rifle could talk imagine what it could tells us.
[/URL]

cs2_zpsvaab0kyr.jpg cs1_zps0r91drzf.jpg IMG_2791_zpsmulgjsuo.jpg IMG_2792_zps8j8bvmwp.jpg IMG_2797_zps4d105930.jpg IMG_2795_zps27a184b4.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top