JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The police and fire departments should be able to drive cars because they have training but civilians and most of all, those cars for hire should be banned out of existance. Another vehicle involved slaughter just took place. <broken link removed> When will our families be safe from having to worry about being hit by a random car incident?

Come on guys, help me out with slanting this as if it were 25 people injured by a random crazed shooter.

Come on guys, help me out with slanting this as if it were 25 people injured by a random crazed shooter.

I'll play along. Here's what the car grabbers had to say.

"The actions of the psychopath driving that deathmobile is a direct result of what the automotive lobby has done to this country. We've been advocating common sense automotive laws for years." Lyin McNutty - President for the Loco Campaign to Prevent Automotive Violence.

His quote was similar to the one from Noclu Dumas, of the local Cease Driving office. "We must restrict ownership of these death machines to law enforcement and the military. Imagine the carnage if the driver was using a high-capacity, assault taxi. Automotive ownership is not a right."

And the military includes the National Guard, because they are the Militia!

"The transport of the Militia being necessary to a free state. The right of the people to drive automobiles shall not be infringed."

When I saw this thread on the front page I thought to myself "Hey thats a good idea!" I was almost dissapointed when I read it.

I really dislike cabs. They have this habit of trying to kill me as I drive along minding my own business.

Limit gas tank capacity to 10 gallons or regular, not high performance gas. And require more restrictive background checks and certs on obtaining a drivers license. Maybe require a mental wellness check with every fill up.

Of course, newer more restrictive laws such as: Subject must be 21 to purchase said vehicle, and the fuel to use it; without saying, the 7 day waiting period should be lengthened to 14 days, just in case the person is INTENT on commiting vehicular murder, the 14 days should allow him to cool off more

I say we start in schools with the highly vulnerable children. Lets inform the kids of the dangers of cars a well as getting them to turn in their pedal cars, remote control cars, fisher price push cars, power wheels, an the all too deadly go-carts, and give them gift cards to the local adult shop because we know they have been told about safe sex in school already. Upon completion of this program we will then go after the real threats such as big wheels and bicycles as they are the real gateway items to future car ownership. I then would propose an outright ban on the overly deadly high capacity evil yellow school busses as they can kill a multitude of people in a single incident, what would happen if a deranged kindergartner got ahold of one of those.

Close the car show loophole; that will stop all the illegal full-AUTOs from being sold to Mexico. Putting an end to drive bye killings.

Ha ha. Yeah. Get rid of those automatic cars. You need to take the time to select each gear in order for it to be less danger to the public.

The only reason why they would never do anything about cabs/cars is because most people are too dumb to understand that a vehicle is a weapon and can kill. As soon as your 18 you can have a license to drive/kill but you can't own a pistol lol oh but you can own a rifle. Cars in general don't cause the public to panic and so if you tell an anti gun person they should regulate vehicles they will laugh at you and call you dumb. Tobacco products, alcohol, rope, chairs, high level buildings, and bats kill people but they don't ban that. I think in the USA you should have to take a safe driving class where you learn how to drive, how to control the vehicle in bad conditions..... stuff like that, but NOOOO you just read a book answer some questions and go on a drive and if your not a DeedDee you get your license to drive/kill. I believe that education is the answer for the most part and also you can't fix stupid. It's just another way for THEM to keep us in check and control us because if you are rich, you don't have to deal with any of this BS. You can kill and get away with it.... Heck I didn't even know about this cab incident... and I don't watch TV anyways but that is not an excuse .... but when some crazy person goes on a shooting spree everyone and their mama knows.

Hey folks, lets get to the root of the evil here: The wheel. If we get the government to ban the wheel, then all those evil black cars, the dangerous go-carts, bicycles, etc. would just become so much junk metal to be recycled into, say, artificial reefs for tropical fish!

Ban the Evil Wheel!

i agree with limiting the gas tank to 10 gallons and having a waiting period for gasoline. Also, if you ban the wheel how will people get through the drive through? theyll have to walk inside and waste their engergy ordering while standing! :s0131:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top