JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Joey gave us a resources map for this fine sight, but how about a membership map??

My idea is a general map where you scroll over a city and see the number of members in that city.

Or maybe an ongoing list/chart or something like that.

It could give us a little bragging rights depending on where you live, like the tremendous number of members here in HILLSBORO.

Whaddya think? Joey??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not think I have a problem. I'm told that the first step to recovery is to admit your problem..... Screw them. I have NO problem

Sounds like an excellent idea. Maybe base it off of zip code so we're not too specific as to our location for the more private members? I don't have time to work on it now, but I can definitely see this as something to look into in the future :)

Sounds like an excellent idea. Maybe base it off of zip code so we're not too specific as to our location for the more private members? I don't have time to work on it now, but I can definitely see this as something to look into in the future :)

COOL!!!!:s0155::s0155:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not think I have a problem. I'm told that the first step to recovery is to admit your problem..... Screw them. I have NO problem.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews