JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
D52B15A0-3AC4-4BB0-BFAF-BC40DD267A51.jpeg

Click on "neighborhood incidents" tab to see the map. Hold over or click neighborhood to see the value.

Last Edited:
Interesting. Kind of proof there that NE potland, and St. Johns apparently, have been forsaken by the feckless worms at city hall. Except for shoving hundreds of low producing people into low/no income, stacked, housing. :mad:

"Stacked housing", I like that. Sort of like living in a hive.
Sadly the idea is those who do this need to keep enough people voting for them to stay in power. Put a lot of the trash in one area so a large number of voters do not have to live with it. Then those people can ignore it and keep voting for the morons who made the mess. When anyone points out the mess the people who made it will just blame people who are not in power here and promise too "work on fixing it". They just need some more money. :mad:

Sadly the idea is those who do this need to keep enough people voting for them to stay in power. Put a lot of the trash in one area so a large number of voters do not have to live with it. Then those people can ignore it and keep voting for the morons who made the mess. When anyone points out the mess the people who made it will just blame people who are not in power here and promise too "work on fixing it". They just need some more money. :mad:
How about "Burnt housing". Posted on nextdoor today. Another homeless RV caught fire next to sellwood middle school.

Meanwhile another homeless steals his chance:

644D13D1-C558-44BA-9700-A240AC2C1274.jpeg

How about "Burnt housing". Posted on nextdoor today. Another homeless RV caught fire next to sellwood middle school.

View attachment 1440404
When I see these RV fires I often wonder. How many of them are the scum living in them set it on fire getting high, vs how many of people who get sick of the damn thing sitting there and law doing nothing. Some may be getting proactive and taking the "solution" into their own hands.

I like the idea of driving an RV through one of the "camps" and doing a blackwater dump. ;)

Don't anyone actually do that, of course, I was just reflecting on the irony (or payback) for all of the "campers" who take a dump on sidewalks and people's front lawns.

Last Edited:

View attachment 1440404

When I see these RV fires I often wonder. How many of them are the scum living in them set it on fire getting high, vs how many of people who get sick of the damn thing sitting there and law doing nothing. Some may be getting proactive and taking the "solution" into their own hands.
This is about 10 blocks from me. In the Cully neighborhood

I 've been driving by this rig for a couple weeks and wondering how the people that live there put up with it. Though, to be fair, there hasn't been a disgusting mess forming around the truck/trailer.

This is about 10 blocks from me. In the Cully neighborhood

I 've been driving by this rig for a couple weeks and wondering how the people that live there put up with it. Though, to be fair, there hasn't been a disgusting mess forming around the truck/trailer.
Wow. Crazy. Just drove up Glisan and 1 young guy sitting barely conscious on sidewalk obviously drugged out of his mind. Then About 10 blocks farther homeless dude with his pants halfway down draped over concrete barrier. This is a bubblegum place.

Wow. Crazy. Just drove up Glisan and 1 young guy sitting barely conscious on sidewalk obviously drugged out of his mind. Then About 10 blocks farther homeless dude with his pants halfway down draped over concrete barrier. This is a bubblegum place.
Just any day in NE potland. Going into Winco yesterday off 122nd and Halsey. There was a guy leaning on the wall between the doors, all bent over, reaching down with one hand toward a canvas bag on the ground. Sort of balancing, on one foot sort of, looking like he was in suspended motion. Frozen in time. An employee was there watching and getting on his radio. Might not be much of a deal, if it wasn't so prevalent.

Homeless with fentanyl are a legit threat to anyone now. This homeless guy intentionally exposed people in grocery store sending at least one to the hospital.

Mom and kid found fentynel in the grass in park:

Last Edited:
Homeless with fentanyl are a legit threat to anyone now. This homeless guy intentionally exposed people in grocery store sending at least one to the hospital.

Mom and kid found fentynel in the grass in park:

Damn stuff is a hazard but, I guess the only way more people will care enough is when more become accidental victims. Few weeks ago after I locked up here was walking our dogs and Wife found one of those water proof match cases full of the stuff. I did not see her pick it up. Had a bunch of the pills in it the dopers call "Blue's". She comes to me with a bunch of them in her hand asking me what this is. I told her put it back and go wash your hands. Next day some easy to see doper shows up saying he lost his "medicine". Wanting to know if anyone found it. I showed him a picture of the bottle and he brightened up and said yes that is it. I said this is Fentanyl, I gave it to the local Cops. Go over to the sub station and tell them you want it back. He of course tried to cry excuses, I told him to get lost. Wife asked me why I told him that since I had just dumped the stuff in the trash. I told her if I told him that he would be trying to sneak back in to jump in the damn dumpster looking for it. Some kid could have found that damn bottle and it would have been disaster. Yet so far the voters here want more of this. :s0092:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top