JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Joey gave us a resources map for this fine sight, but how about a membership map??

My idea is a general map where you scroll over a city and see the number of members in that city.

Or maybe an ongoing list/chart or something like that.

It could give us a little bragging rights depending on where you live, like the tremendous number of members here in HILLSBORO.

Whaddya think? Joey??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not think I have a problem. I'm told that the first step to recovery is to admit your problem..... Screw them. I have NO problem

Sounds like an excellent idea. Maybe base it off of zip code so we're not too specific as to our location for the more private members? I don't have time to work on it now, but I can definitely see this as something to look into in the future :)

Sounds like an excellent idea. Maybe base it off of zip code so we're not too specific as to our location for the more private members? I don't have time to work on it now, but I can definitely see this as something to look into in the future :)

COOL!!!!:s0155::s0155:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not think I have a problem. I'm told that the first step to recovery is to admit your problem..... Screw them. I have NO problem.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top