JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome. I hope to see you in Salem on Wednesday.
608016-3f086f3d813102140104b79680bf9394.jpg

Hello, recently joined the forum, know a couple of you from matches. I'm pistol shooter and competitor trying to improve in IDPA, USPSA, and Speed Steel. I'm a member at Albany and Tri-county. After poking around a bit, I've come to appreciate the features of this board and appreciate it as a local resource. Thanks.
I know this is a silly question but do you have to be a member at Tri-County in order to participate in their competitions? I'm assuming you do and if so do you know if there is a way to be a guest to one of them to see if it would be worth a membership?

I know this is a silly question but do you have to be a member at Tri-County in order to participate in their competitions? I'm assuming you do and if so do you know if there is a way to be a guest to one of them to see if it would be worth a membership?
I know for 600 yard shooting you don't have to be a member but not sure on the other ones.The person who runs a particular shooting discipline is the best person to ask. There's a list on the main webpage of who to contact tcgc.org. If you can't find what you need, send me a PM and I'll assist anyway I can

Matches are always open to non members. I shot a ton of them while on the waitlist. There is always a gate code on PractiScore when you register for a Match. New shooters have to attend a match safety briefing. Free to come spectate and that's what I did when I was just getting into it.

Last Edited:
I live just West of Belgium, but I DO have a Tri-County hat. Does that count for anything these days?

Although I'm plainly VERY furrin, they even let me post welcoming notices, like I was a real person.

I shoot around three times a week here - life is good.

Matches are always open to non members. I shot a ton of them while on the waitlist. There is always a gate code on PractiScore when you register for a March. New shooters have to attend a match safety briefing. Free to come spectate and that's what I did when I was just getting into it.
You're awesome thank you so much!

I know for 600 yard shooting you don't have to be a member but not sure on the other ones.The person who runs a particular shooting discipline is the best person to ask. There's a list on the main webpage of who to contact tcgc.org. If you can't find what you need, send me a PM and I'll assist anyway I can
Will do, thanks for the reply I really appreciate it.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top