JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome. I hope to see you in Salem on Wednesday.
608016-3f086f3d813102140104b79680bf9394.jpg

Hello, recently joined the forum, know a couple of you from matches. I'm pistol shooter and competitor trying to improve in IDPA, USPSA, and Speed Steel. I'm a member at Albany and Tri-county. After poking around a bit, I've come to appreciate the features of this board and appreciate it as a local resource. Thanks.
I know this is a silly question but do you have to be a member at Tri-County in order to participate in their competitions? I'm assuming you do and if so do you know if there is a way to be a guest to one of them to see if it would be worth a membership?

I know this is a silly question but do you have to be a member at Tri-County in order to participate in their competitions? I'm assuming you do and if so do you know if there is a way to be a guest to one of them to see if it would be worth a membership?
I know for 600 yard shooting you don't have to be a member but not sure on the other ones.The person who runs a particular shooting discipline is the best person to ask. There's a list on the main webpage of who to contact tcgc.org. If you can't find what you need, send me a PM and I'll assist anyway I can

Matches are always open to non members. I shot a ton of them while on the waitlist. There is always a gate code on PractiScore when you register for a Match. New shooters have to attend a match safety briefing. Free to come spectate and that's what I did when I was just getting into it.

Last Edited:
I live just West of Belgium, but I DO have a Tri-County hat. Does that count for anything these days?

Although I'm plainly VERY furrin, they even let me post welcoming notices, like I was a real person.

I shoot around three times a week here - life is good.

Matches are always open to non members. I shot a ton of them while on the waitlist. There is always a gate code on PractiScore when you register for a March. New shooters have to attend a match safety briefing. Free to come spectate and that's what I did when I was just getting into it.
You're awesome thank you so much!

I know for 600 yard shooting you don't have to be a member but not sure on the other ones.The person who runs a particular shooting discipline is the best person to ask. There's a list on the main webpage of who to contact tcgc.org. If you can't find what you need, send me a PM and I'll assist anyway I can
Will do, thanks for the reply I really appreciate it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top