JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Droidtv. Uses your Android or Kindle as a "DVR". Records to your device. You can get a Chromecast and cast your phone/tablet screen to your tv. Works great. Huge list of shows available.

with a bit of google searching you can find anything you want to watch without downloading or paying. i havnt had cable for a few years now. cant say i miss it either.

As a kid:
Our TV had only 3 channels with a snowy/fuzzy 13" black and white screen. It was great! Free to watch.

Now:
My TV has 200+ channels with a crystal clear plasma 70" screen with surround sound. It's hard to find something good to watch. Cable bill is expensive.

As a kid:
Our TV had only 3 channels with a snowy/fuzzy 13" black and white screen. It was great! Free to watch.

Now:
My TV has 200+ channels with a crystal clear plasma 70" screen with surround sound. It's hard to find something good to watch. Cable bill is expensive.
I used to say the same about cable. But I found projects to complete, never ending, and my four kids. Yes there's So much to watch. But, for me, it was a time killer, and also it is slanted to weird these days.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews