JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Droidtv. Uses your Android or Kindle as a "DVR". Records to your device. You can get a Chromecast and cast your phone/tablet screen to your tv. Works great. Huge list of shows available.

with a bit of google searching you can find anything you want to watch without downloading or paying. i havnt had cable for a few years now. cant say i miss it either.

As a kid:
Our TV had only 3 channels with a snowy/fuzzy 13" black and white screen. It was great! Free to watch.

Now:
My TV has 200+ channels with a crystal clear plasma 70" screen with surround sound. It's hard to find something good to watch. Cable bill is expensive.

As a kid:
Our TV had only 3 channels with a snowy/fuzzy 13" black and white screen. It was great! Free to watch.

Now:
My TV has 200+ channels with a crystal clear plasma 70" screen with surround sound. It's hard to find something good to watch. Cable bill is expensive.
I used to say the same about cable. But I found projects to complete, never ending, and my four kids. Yes there's So much to watch. But, for me, it was a time killer, and also it is slanted to weird these days.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top