JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
first of all I love your profile pic of animal mother from full metal jacket. Second ya I got a great spot where not only can you shoot close range weapons but for long range weapons you have a long distance shoot of about 800yds, and its out in washougal boonies so you dont have to worry about stupid people up there shooting and being dumb and out of control (the problem with jones creek)!

first of all I love your profile pic of animal mother from full metal jacket. Second ya I got a great spot where not only can you shoot close range weapons but for long range weapons you have a long distance shoot of about 800yds, and its out in washougal boonies so you dont have to worry about stupid people up there shooting and being dumb and out of control (the problem with jones creek)!

800 yards - now you have me interested :s0155: How accessible in the rainy season?

I'd love to know where that place is.

cars can make it (if ya dont mind a ding or two). The only time it is a bother is when snow hits cuz its a little higher elevation with no guard rails so it gets kinda hairy. We didnt range find it everyone says 800 i would honestly say I guess the were we set targets is 650 however there is enough area around this knoll to set targets at pretty much any range you can imagine, and there is only one way in so we know what we are shooting at there are not going to be people hiking or dirtbiking in that area!

We should all set up a day to get together and shoot up some stuff. As long as you feel comfortable showing some others your sweet spot. I have been burned in the past with showing somebody a great spot, only to have them go back and trash it at a later time. Really pi$$es me off.

We should all set up a day to get together and shoot up some stuff. As long as you feel comfortable showing some others your sweet spot. I have been burned in the past with showing somebody a great spot, only to have them go back and trash it at a later time. Really pi$$es me off.

I would be interested in that also. All depends how bad the road is also as my truck is not really an off road rig. It will go places but takes a football field to turn aound:D

ok ya really got me interested when ya said shoot the barretts..............I would show ya any spot I got haha. This upcoming weekend I might be able to make time, oh wait valentines day maybe the weekend after so the ol lady dont take one of my guns and freak out. It dont gotta be an offroad rig to make it and turning around aint a problem at all. And to answer your questions it starts as washougal but when you get where we shoot its skamania county (only about 20 min drive from washougal river road) and I agree on showing people where I shoot. Im big on picking up the majority of the brass just to keep my shooting area clean, to reload, and so that law enforcement and enviromental protection stay off my back

I'm interested. If I can turn my F350 around up there then I'm all for it and would even bring extra ammo for the favor.

Of course, I would have to take the snow plow and chains off the F350 and I'm scared to do that - I'm sure as soon as I unmount the plow it will snow the next day! ;)

I know this is a serious necro thread (almost 4 years old now). But I'd be interested in this area as well if it isn't somewhere I'm already aware of and is still open. Driving out past the falls is quite the trek and faster access even if it is further away would be nice, or if I'm already out in that part of the county for other reasons.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top