JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My dad's looking for at least 100 yards (preferably around 200), level, to sight in a scope that has, seemingly, been bumped and moved off quite a bit.

Edit: He is medically disabled and needs a place that won't be too rugged, preferably reachable by a compact car, but by truck if absolutely necessary.

Last Edited:
My dad's looking for at least 100 yards (preferably around 200), level, to sight in a scope that has, seemingly, been bumped and moved off quite a bit.

Edit: He is medically disabled and needs a place that won't be too rugged, preferably reachable by a compact car, but by truck if absolutely necessary.

Check out the Clark Rifles web site.
He will find that range to be very user friendly.
Best,
Gary

Best,
Gary

If u want a quiet almost unused range,but with wheelchair access and covered shooting spots,take the drive up near Cougar to Wolverton on the 2nd sunday of the month.It's open to the public then. 3 ranges,max of 150 yards.
If u'd like to see the range and shoot,I"d be glad to meet you there and you can shoot as my guest for 5 bucks range fee.
since it's a bit of a hike from washougal..I live here too... I take a hafl dozen guns and a lunch,lol.

<broken link removed>

doesn't require wheelchair access, just not a long walk, and preferably with shooting benches or similar that he can rest on.
English Pit would not work for him. It is a steep incline going down, is a long walk, no benches except at the cashier and at each of the ranges. Not good for anyone with limited mobility.

wolverton..no walkikng,park within 3 feet of the shed. covered areas with benches and target stands. set them at any distance u desire,..15-150 yards.
however,it's in the hillls so if it's a snowy day here,it's socked in up there. :(

takes just over an hour to get there from washougla.. clark rifles is closer ,and would be avery good place for u to shoot,but it's only open one day a week to the public,and it gets VERY busy on Sundays.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top