JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My dad's looking for at least 100 yards (preferably around 200), level, to sight in a scope that has, seemingly, been bumped and moved off quite a bit.

Edit: He is medically disabled and needs a place that won't be too rugged, preferably reachable by a compact car, but by truck if absolutely necessary.

Last Edited:
My dad's looking for at least 100 yards (preferably around 200), level, to sight in a scope that has, seemingly, been bumped and moved off quite a bit.

Edit: He is medically disabled and needs a place that won't be too rugged, preferably reachable by a compact car, but by truck if absolutely necessary.

Check out the Clark Rifles web site.
He will find that range to be very user friendly.
Best,
Gary

Best,
Gary

If u want a quiet almost unused range,but with wheelchair access and covered shooting spots,take the drive up near Cougar to Wolverton on the 2nd sunday of the month.It's open to the public then. 3 ranges,max of 150 yards.
If u'd like to see the range and shoot,I"d be glad to meet you there and you can shoot as my guest for 5 bucks range fee.
since it's a bit of a hike from washougal..I live here too... I take a hafl dozen guns and a lunch,lol.

<broken link removed>

doesn't require wheelchair access, just not a long walk, and preferably with shooting benches or similar that he can rest on.
English Pit would not work for him. It is a steep incline going down, is a long walk, no benches except at the cashier and at each of the ranges. Not good for anyone with limited mobility.

wolverton..no walkikng,park within 3 feet of the shed. covered areas with benches and target stands. set them at any distance u desire,..15-150 yards.
however,it's in the hillls so if it's a snowy day here,it's socked in up there. :(

takes just over an hour to get there from washougla.. clark rifles is closer ,and would be avery good place for u to shoot,but it's only open one day a week to the public,and it gets VERY busy on Sundays.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top