JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
After the first law abiding citizen is gunned down or forcefully disarmed by the police in Washington state serving an "Extreme Risk Protection Order", the case will become a federal issue. The case will obviously hit the Supreme Court and make national news and become a national issue. I am thinking with a Republican Congress and hopefully a true to his word Republican leader, what will happen is the state of Washington will end up being sued and forced to compensate the damages they have done and the law will be repealed.

I'm sorry to say this, but, I, myself and many others here probably would refuse to give my guns to the police based on an "Extreme Risk Protection Order". Knowing how strong the right-wing element is in many parts of Washington, they are going to have to take them by force without a doubt. It is almost ludicrous that any state can pass a "Gun Confiscation" law and I am hoping it backfires so heavily that a federal law is passed to prosecute/fine any states that try to enact illegal , unconstitutional laws like that which circumvent Due Process and turn law abiding citizens into instant criminals based on the "opinions" of government officials and other citizens, who have no legal authority , mental health training/certifications, etc.

I fully agree that people will be killed because of this initiative, but I think it won't always be during the confiscation attempt. I beleive that the cofiscation of a law abiding gun owners firearms will be the primer that causes an otherwise peaceful person to become violent and go after any of those involved in the process: the respondant, the judge, the police, etc.......

I personally know one (former Soldier) gun owner that would possibly do that, he stated "they think I'm dangerous now, take my guns away and they will really see how dangerous I can be."
How many others are just like him and how many would support him? My guess is more than these lefties think. This could get ugly fast.

I beleive they didn't think this through, well actually, now that I think about it, bloomie doesn't care how many get killed because of his bought and paid for laws.

Ray

True Dat Ray, I've said it before and I'll say it again, Jefferson was always right, then and now.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.

I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical.

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top