JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Also a question should be asked, what gave the detective the right to reach into the guys pocket and take his ID - at gunpoint no less.

What if the guy had of reached for his pocket/wallet to keep this guy from reaching in and taking it?

sheesh!!!:confused:

I saw this yesterday that is a big no-no first of all he didn't identifie as a cop till half way through then he reached in the guy's pocket took his wallet "illegal search "then he tells him if he moves HE'S GOING TO DUMP HIM come on man really clowns like him are the ones that give good cops bad name joke I hope he gets fired .just think how many times he has done this and it wasn't caught on video

Saw this on the news last night. They are blowing it up like your typical media does.

Until I have the chance to watch the full unedited version I'm not going to judge. You never know what truly happened or if the video was changed to fit what they want you to see.

But if the leo did what they say then he's an idiot. :rolleyes::eek:

Saw this on the news last night. They are blowing it up like your typical media does.

Until I have the chance to watch the full unedited version I'm not going to judge. You never know what truly happened or if the video was changed to fit what they want you to see.

But if the leo did what they say then he's an idiot. :rolleyes::eek:
A fairly unedited video of the confrontation is in the link. There are no cuts, and it shows the cop approach with his firearm drawn from the beginning.

I heard Lars talking about this the other day. I didn't see the video but heard the audio on the radio. It didn't sound good for the cop but like said above, wait until all the facts come out.

When I first saw the video I thought, "well I hope you liked that job, you are done." Then I saw more of it. I at first thought the LEO was in a POV. Later a full version showed he did pull the guy over in a marked vehicle lights going. A little better. Still the way he is standing there with his gun out he is just begging to at best end up on a desk for a long time. Since the sheriff would give no info when I watched it I was also wondering did he call in what he was doing? If not even more trouble. I try to give LEO's the benefit of the doubt but stuff like this makes it VERY hard for all of them. Be interesting to see if his car had a dash cam and was it on? From what I am seeing so far this does not look good for the Cop. I have to hope there is more. He (Cop) was claiming the bike was hitting over 100MPH on the road when he was after him. If there is dash cam I would like to see it.

When I first saw the video I thought, "well I hope you liked that job, you are done." Then I saw more of it. I at first thought the LEO was in a POV. Later a full version showed he did pull the guy over in a marked vehicle lights going. A little better. Still the way he is standing there with his gun out he is just begging to at best end up on a desk for a long time. Since the sheriff would give no info when I watched it I was also wondering did he call in what he was doing? If not even more trouble. I try to give LEO's the benefit of the doubt but stuff like this makes it VERY hard for all of them. Be interesting to see if his car had a dash cam and was it on? From what I am seeing so far this does not look good for the Cop. I have to hope there is more. He (Cop) was claiming the bike was hitting over 100MPH on the road when he was after him. If there is dash cam I would like to see it.
From what I saw he didn't pull him over red light in traffic and the cop walk up to him the light turns green and all other cars leave it was not a traffic stop with lights and sirens

I kinda have a thing against unmarked police doing traffic duty...

They way the detective handled himself isnt any different that what I imagine how an imposter could possible act...

And what if this was a CCW holder and he instantly blew away this "bike-jacker" creeping up on him?
Funny you say that because that's what the lady on the news said lol and I was very surprised to hear her say that witch makes me think that the little blonde reading the news on this liberal media channel carries a gun LOL

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews