JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Jim; $185. Plus Tax For a VERY Complete Lower, which is VERY Nicely in several Ceracoat Colors Finished. I know this seems high but it's a Supply and Demand kind of thing. They will Shipping is Only $10. Alpha & Omega Gun Works [email protected]

I think that's everything. Good Luck. Mike

Was looking for just the 80% lowers, I don't buy the completed lowers but thanks for checking things out for me brother.

Jim;

I was kinda looking for "Fish Trading" material,but since I was not able to get around much, I didn't f find much.

How's your Bride doing?H

Your Bro,

Mike:):):)

You know if I was able to make it there I sure would have brought fish with me.
More tests this week. Thinking positive thoughts.
Nothing but for you and your Bride.

I'm starting the process for a Shoulder Joint Replacement:mad::mad::mad: they the VA. Seems I shot one too many High Powered Rifles:mad::mad::mad: when I was growing up. Now I'm paying for it or at least, I'm letting the VA pay for it. But I enjoyed every minute of every Shot!

take Care,

Mike:):):)

I'm sure there are lots of us over the years and of course it's big Business for the :mad::mad:Right Wing Liberal Doctors:mad::mad::mad: are the Big Bucks making the Repairs on us.

Come on down today or tomorrow
3-30/31-19 Puallup Fairgrounds
We're clear in the back, and I'll be wheeling around on my knee scooter all weekend.
Should be a good show... hope to see y'all there!

I won't be down this weekend. They Bride had a bad fall and isn't up to the heavy lifting:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: hopefully we will make the Monroe Gunshow. I Hope, I hope, I Hope!!! :):):)

I won't be down this weekend. They Bride had a bad fall and isn't up to the heavy lifting:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: hopefully we will make the Monroe Gunshow. I Hope, I hope, I Hope!!! :):):)

Yikes! Hope she's better soon.

I may or may not make the show this weekend. Trying to get the taxes done...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top