JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pretty cool. I seen some where they're riding on the knife edge of a ridgeline a few hundred feet above nothing, gotta have some major cajones! There are some vids of guys on dirtbikes doing similar runs. Having done some gopro dirtbiking I will say the playback seems way faster than the actual ride.

Oh. My. God!

I am able to effectively visualize a 30-second USPSA stage, with every move and every target, but how could a pro rider like this know every turn for a huge-ranging 2+ minute ride? I wonder how many times down the hill they're allowed to take to learn:
Every turn
Every bump
Every line
Every jump

WOW!

Last Edited:
That video gave me anxiety.
That time I rode my bike I was bomber down a hill on a sidewalk, on a side street I jumped the landscape area and tried to jump onto the sidewalk on the other side caught the sidewalk and flipped into a cinderblock wall.
It's a miracle I wasn't hurt badly. Landed against the wall with my arm and thought I broke it.

I pretty much gave up not long after it.

One slight move, if I had hit my head on that wall (wasn't wearing a helmet) It might have ended much worse.

I'll save this stuff to the pros.

There's such a small degree of error on either side and your breaking a lot of bones, never walking again, or becoming a veggie.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top