JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
<broken link removed>

It looks like the pens will also be completely useless on some newer bills like the redesigned 100s.

The Oregon state government has a track record of criminals high up. Remember the the prison purchasing agent everyone thought was so great, he was great at taking bribes. Years ago there was something with the highway dept.

Neil Goldschmidt comes to mind when you talk about high level criminals in Oregon

I used to work for US Bank,
You too huh?

I was in the IT Dept. some years back as a contractor.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

Bring one of those special pens?

exactly, they are inexpensive, can be left in your vehicle, and if the person gives you a look because you are using it, well, you probably don't need to continue and can tell them to shove the gun in their ASz and keep it. I don't feel sorry for the person who excepted the bills. I gave up being a trusting and truly caring character to complete strangers after the last 10 years noticing more and more people have become complete duesch bags or put on the I'm a good person act but still walk around away from those who they are pretending and trying to fool..., as what, yep, complete duesch bags.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top