JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Listening to Lars just now. Said a private party firearm in our area was purchased with fake $20s and $50s. They know who made the bills and have his wife in custody. They don't know the extent of how many bills are out there. Sorry if this is not the correct place to post but I figured the most people would see it here.

Tim

Listening to Lars just now. Said a private party firearm in our area was purchased with fake $20s and $50s. They know who made the bills and have his wife in custody. They don't know the extent of how many bills are out there. Sorry if this is not the correct place to post but I figured the most people would see it here.

Tim

This is part of the reason why I only make trades.

At the Credit Union today, teller said a bunch of fake $100s came in from a Craig's List buy.
Evidently they were mixed with real ones.
He said the paper feels different, most have the strip, to look for the hologram.

Sheesh..!

I was told by a teller at my bank that they do not work and that you never see a bank using them.

Problem with the pens I have personally witnessed is many fake bills (out my way) are washed ones & fives with a $100 value printed over the top of them. If you look, the strip will say 5$ or 1$ and the hologram will be washington or lincoln, but the bill will look just like a $20, $50 or even a $100 & the counterfeit pen will indicate that the bill is real, because the paper it's stamped on is a real $1 or $5 bill.

Look at the serial numbers as well. That's how this guy was caught, the money that was used to buy the firearm all had the same numbers. Although it wasn't Dietrich that got caught, it was someone else and he gave up Dietrich and his wife.

Created by an Oregon Department of Revenue Supervisor of Tax compliance.
Arrested and very likely currently on paid administrative leave.
Will he still be eligible for any PERS pension he has earned?? HHHmmmmmm!!!

Sheldon

Created by an Oregon Department of Revenue Supervisor of Tax compliance.
Arrested and very likely currently on paid administrative leave.
Will he still be eligible for any PERS pension he has earned?? HHHmmmmmm!!!

Sheldon

The "Grand Bargain" allowed some PERS takeaways for felons. I don't know the details or how/when it would be put into action though.

The Oregon state government has a track record of criminals high up. Remember the the prison purchasing agent everyone thought was so great, he was great at taking bribes. Years ago there was something with the highway dept.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews