JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1702583338908.png

Again… western media is rife among you! The examples you give of torture have been verified lies! Propaganda news with the puppets to spew…the rest of the world not on this very biased website sees things very differently, obviously because they are watching first hand video accounts thru social media at real time… unlike the edited for you news that propagates lies and feel good nuggets to help you sleep at night feeling righteous. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way, I'm just the only one with balls around here 😎

Screen Shot 2023-12-15 at 7.48.34 AM.png

Last Edited:
I'm not really a big time follower of the war but I'm not sure what else Israel should have done differently. Maybe less civilians dead would be good. Don't know the ins and outs of how this war is fought so it's hard for me to say.

I will say this: I don't know how our opinions change anything. Crying in the streets or typing on our phones means literally nothing

Again… western media is rife among you! The examples you give of torture have been verified lies! Propaganda news with the puppets to spew…the rest of the world not on this very biased website sees things very differently, obviously because they are watching first hand video accounts thru social media at real time… unlike the edited for you news that propagates lies and feel good nuggets to help you sleep at night feeling righteous. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way, I'm just the only one with balls around here 😎
Smoke some more of that Bakkah Valley Hashish!

Smoke some more of that Bakkah Valley Hashish!
Don't be too harsh on the little feller, after all, he just got his very first pube hair, and it wasn't just pocket lint this time!
Poor feller dosn't know what to do with his naval, let alone his newly discovered puberty, all those hormones bouncin around his widdle head, Bless his Heart! :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top