JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
After digesting what I saw on Oct 7, I felt like something shady was going on. Then I saw a post from an Isreali netizen stating that some Israelis felt that the conservative gov't deliberately let the more liberal/leftist Kibbutz people get slaughtered because the gov't felt those people are a PITA (wouldn't disagree, appears they are activists just like in USA, and some wanted to live near the violence, just like how leftists appear to be OK in dangerous areas in USA).

I mean, in a country basically always waiting for war, didn't the response time seem way too slow? And, BTW, even though I don't like leftists, if that is what happened, I still think it's terrible. That's not how you deal with people you don't like whilst possibly justifying a broader war.

1701491381244.png
It's not like Jews were slaughtered wholesale or anything. No no, let's get all whackadoo conspiracy on it. Alex Jones approved.

View attachment 1773560
It's not like Jews were slaughtered wholesale or anything. No no, let's get all whackadoo conspiracy on it. Alex Jones approved.
Hamas are still even now saying the Israeli civilians killed on Oct 7 were killed from Israeli jets. I'm sure lots of Hamas supporters by into that BS. Some of the Australian and British journalists lay into them it's hilarious they just keep saying it.

Fe skip to the 11:00 mark

Last Edited:
View attachment 1773560
Where'd you find that pic of me!?

BTW, I absolutely don't think Israel intentionally hurt their own citizens, just floating the possibility that they took advantage of it.

And I definitely think Hamas, and their sympathizers in the USA need to, as Elon said, go f*** themselves.

After digesting what I saw on Oct 7, I felt like something shady was going on. Then I saw a post from an Isreali netizen stating that some Israelis felt that the conservative gov't deliberately let the more liberal/leftist Kibbutz people get slaughtered because the gov't felt those people are a PITA (wouldn't disagree, appears they are activists just like in USA, and some wanted to live near the violence, just like how leftists appear to be OK in dangerous areas in USA).

I mean, in a country basically always waiting for war, didn't the response time seem way too slow? And, BTW, even though I don't like leftists, if that is what happened, I still think it's terrible. That's not how you deal with people you don't like whilst possibly justifying a broader war.
What's the old saying? Don't assume malice when stupidity is an option? Or something like that?

Think about Pearl Harbor and 9/11

What's the old saying? Don't assume malice when stupidity is an option? Or something like that?

Think about Pearl Harbor and 9/11
Yeah, I never could relate to the conspiracy theorists regarding 9/11, and you have to be a special kind of stupid to think Israel was in cahoots, literally or sympathetically, with Hamas to kill their own citizens. Pearl Harbor, however, is not an example I would use in this context. Arguably there was plenty of "malice" on our part leading up to Pearl Harbor. Just a few examples are rejection of the racial equity treaty during Versailles (proposed by Japan), the series of offensive racist laws passed in the U.S. preventing people of Japanese descent from immigrating and owning land here, U.S. using China as proxy to fight the Japanese army (akin to using Ukraine today as proxy against the Russian army), and probably the most important factor being the U.S. oil embargo that was squeezing Japan dry and virtually forcing them to attack Dutch Indonesia. It doesn't take a lot of imagination to understand, from the Japanese perspective, how they considered their actions as rational and why they felt the need to preemptively hit the U.S. navy at Pearl Harbor; which really wasn't the "surprise" attack that subsequent propaganda in the U.S. made it out to be. Clearly, FDR wanted the U.S. to engage in WWII, he had been stymied by the isolationists in Congress, and incrementally provoking the Japanese was very much his strategy to attain his objective.

Yeah, I never could relate to the conspiracy theorists regarding 9/11, and you have to be a special kind of stupid to think Israel was in cahoots, literally or sympathetically, with Hamas to kill their own citizens. Pearl Harbor, however, is not an example I would use in this context. Arguably there was plenty of "malice" on our part leading up to Pearl Harbor. Just a few examples are rejection of the racial equity treaty during Versailles (proposed by Japan), the series of offensive racist laws passed in the U.S. preventing people of Japanese descent from immigrating and owning land here, U.S. using China as proxy to fight the Japanese army (akin to using Ukraine today as proxy against the Russian army), and probably the most important factor being the U.S. oil embargo that was squeezing Japan dry and virtually forcing them to attack Dutch Indonesia. It doesn't take a lot of imagination to understand, from the Japanese perspective, how they considered their actions as rational and why they felt the need to preemptively hit the U.S. navy at Pearl Harbor; which really wasn't the "surprise" attack that subsequent propaganda in the U.S. made it out to be. Clearly, FDR wanted the U.S. to engage in WWII, he had been stymied by the isolationists in Congress, and incrementally provoking the Japanese was very much his strategy to attain his objective.
With regards to Pearl Harbor, the "malice" I was referring to was the conspiracy theory that Roosevelt purposely allowed the attack so as to get the USA into WWII, and only that theory.

RE : Post #143
So, it got me thinking......

IF.....one doesn't condemn "such attacks" (on innocent civilians).....
Is it the same thing, as "supporting the attacks"?

Why ask?

Because......
Too me, it's evident, what's actually happening at certain school campuses.

NOT TO MENTION......
The difference of "acceptance"......
IF, you're of a different racial make up.

"It depends on the context."

Really?

1702475611200.png

"It's a moral failure."

Aloha, Mark

PS.........

1702476242333.png

Last Edited:
If you killed generations of my family, I'd probably try and kill your too! Western media shows nothing of the reality of 🇵🇸 and it shows big time in the responses of lemme guess…mostly white middle class, safe at home not at war, keyboard tuff guys? Most responders would crumble under the pressure of what the everyday heroes of 🇵🇸 are experiencing, digging for days, carrying body parts, amputation everywhere, and burying loved ones by the minute… non-stop!
your response is gonna be gold!
Don't disappoint

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top