JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Regarding the pro Hamas member above who is now on my ignore list, this is not about "revenge" or taking into account damage to the human shields that Hamas has chosen to protect themselves with. It's simply about preventing future terrorist attacks on Israel.

Hamas said they would like to do similar operations like Oct 7 daily. Hezbollah and probably West Bank would like to do that too. After their "success" on on Oct 7 that is likely what would happen in the future if israel's response was short or mild.

But if terrorists conduct such an attack, and in response their entire "country" (Gaza strip) is destroyed, that is a HUGE deterrent to the next terrorist group who wants to do a similar attack. That is what this is about. Indeed Netanyahu has already publicly stated to hezbollah "Lebanon will be another Gaza" if they attack in numbers.

Israel knows they cannot defeat every Hamas member. But they can hurt them severely and create conditions where the next terrorist group will fear the consequences of another attack like Oct 7.

Ben gurion's doctrine from day one was to be defensive (cuz they don't know when the attack is coming) and mobilize the army very fast. Then hit back incredibly hard. Nothing has changed from that doctrine except the scale and length of Israel's attack is bigger this time, because they recognize similar terrorist attacks will occur if they don't.

Hamas chose this. They knew Israel would hit Gaza hard after they raped and multilated hundreds of civilians and children. They chose to use Gaza innocents as human shields and build their factories and launch sites in and under schools etc. It was their choice. Israel's job now is to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Last Edited:
the everyday heroes of 🇵🇸
Good grief. That's quite the joke there. "Everyday heroes."
Takes a real "hero" to rape innocent girls. Takes a real "hero" to massacre innocent teenagers dancing at a concert. Takes a real "hero" to use innocent women and children as shields so they don't get their poor weetle asses shot. And who is more innocent than a baby? Takes a real "hero" to behead innocent babies.

No. Absolutely nothing about Hamas relates to "heroes." Nothing. They are all cowards. Every last one of them. Soon to be dead cowards.
And Hamas are not even everyday cowards. They are ignoble cowards. Probably the most ignoble cowards in the history of mankind.

Takes a real "hero" to rape innocent girls. Takes a real "hero" to massacre innocent teenagers dancing at a concert. Takes a real "hero" to use innocent women and children as shields so they don't get their poor weetle asses shot. And who is more innocent than a baby? Takes a real "hero" to behead innocent babies.

No. Absolutely nothing about Hamas relates to "heroes." Nothing. They are all cowards. Every last one of them. Soon to be dead cowards.
And Hamas are not even everyday cowards. They are ignoble cowards. Probably the most ignoble cowards in the history of mankind.
Lol, what I find funny/ comforting is that very recently nations worldwide notified hiding hamas that they wouldn't be able to protect them from Israeli operatives.

Yep heroes don't take groups of children, bind them together in a circle, then burn them alive. Nor chop off children's body parts in front of other family members. Evil beings do that, not heroes.

Last Edited:
I have been reading about the Battle of Manila (February 3, 1945 to the end of March, 1945), which was undertaken to evict Japanese troops that had occupied the city since 1942.

The government of Occupied Philippines tried to negotiate with the Japanese commanders to declare Manila as a Free City, which would demilitarize it and prevent fighting inside the city limits. The Japanese refused, and signaled intent to fight until death, reducing the city to ruins.

The Japanese troops were told not to surrender, and to kill as many Americans and Filipinos as possible. The local commanders took it upon themselves to interpret this order as authorizing organized killing of Filipino civilians, including women and children (including babies). This resulted in a frenzy of butchery, and since the orders were to conserve ammunition, most killings were done with edged weapons like knives and bayonets. As a way of disposing of corpses, in many cases victims were burned using gasoline, and a great many were burned alive.

The Japanese defenders used captives as human shields, often to the point of tying them to the outside surfaces of strongholds that held defensive forces.

The American and Filipino troops sent to the battle raced into the city as fast as possible, and this haste enabled them to reach locations holding large numbers of POW's and detained foreigners before the defenders could execute them. In one case, the officer in charge of a prison successfully negotiated free passage for himself and his guards in exchange for handing over the prison and prisoners unscathed.

Unfortunately, it was impossible to negotiate further surrenders, and the city was demolished in house-to-house fighting and artillery reduced everything to ruins. The "human shields" were all killed in the fighting.

I bring this up in order to put current events in perspective. When one side stakes out a position placing non-combatants in danger by using them as shields, it puts the opposing force in a difficult position. If the unprincipled side chooses this course, many outside observers will overlook their choice to put innocents in peril and blame the wrong side for the resulting slaughter. It takes a moral compass and a strong commitment to doing what is right from the assaulting forces. Their actions will be condemned, strongly by those supporting the hostage-takers, and also by those unable to see through the superficial "moral" argument of the hostage-takers.

In 1945, the Japanese were felt to have reached the absolute bottom of moral depravity in Manila. Hamas has decided to prove that the bottom had not yet been reached, and seems bent on setting a new low that will be very difficult to challenge.

More manly then most will ever be ….

Last Edited:
Again… western media is rife among you! The examples you give of torture have been verified lies! Propaganda news with the puppets to spew…the rest of the world not on this very biased website sees things very differently, obviously because they are watching first hand video accounts thru social media at real time… unlike the edited for you news that propagates lies and feel good nuggets to help you sleep at night feeling righteous. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way, I'm just the only one with balls around here 😎

Again… western media is rife among you! The examples you give of torture have been verified lies! Propaganda news with the puppets to spew…the rest of the world not on this very biased website sees things very differently, obviously because they are watching first hand video accounts thru social media at real time… unlike the edited for you news that propagates lies and feel good nuggets to help you sleep at night feeling righteous. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way, I'm just the only one with balls around here 😎
You're a sad little man.

"I know I'm not the only one who feels this way"
Yup, that's rather obvious. You're going on "feelings" just like children do, not facts. It's a bit sad to see so many people like yourself who can't rise above their "feelings" and engage a modicum of intellect, to rationally evaluate facts instead of disgorging their precious subjective "feelings." No doubt you and your ilk are just a sad reflection of educational deterioration over the past couple decades, and I honestly pity you.

You sound vaccinated.

Yup, that's rather obvious. You're going on "feelings" just like children do, not facts. It's a bit sad to see so many people like yourself who can't rise above their "feelings" and engage a modicum of intellect, to rationally evaluate facts instead of disgorging their precious subjective "feelings." No doubt you and your ilk are just a sad reflection of educational deterioration over the past couple decades, and I honestly pity you.
Croat, you seem like a rational guy…..if your into nonsense. What a waste of energy you are!

I laugh at the stupidity of your replies and the tuff guy blow hards that frequent this place…….
I don't know a darn thing about the conflict over there.

Growing up in AZ, I also rarely interacted with Jewish or Muslim people.

What I do know is that I have long enjoyed the Jewish people in entertainment, especially the comedians. Just from what I know, I'd way rather live in a Jewish neighborhood than a Palestinian neighborhood. I don't care if that seems like ridiculous reasoning, I like the funny people that look like me and have a sense of humor like me.
The other side is flat-out crazy.

And how supposedly secular factions in our country can so blindly support religious extremists that would love to undo all of the leftist accomplishments in this country, whilst attacking the core fundamentals of this country, I just don't get it.

None of the pro-whatever activists in this country could last a week in a fundamentally Islamic country. You'd have to hide your pride flags and keep your mouth shut if you wanted to stay alive.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top