JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey y'all,

If your reading this then I'm guessing you may be looking for a hunting partner for this coming fall as well so I'll toss out some stuff about me and a few things I am looking for.

MOST things are negotiable, but not ALL - I'm pretty easy going and flexible except for safety.

I would like to get to know the person I'll be hunting with before I make a commitment so that we are both on the same page. At least one or two FTF meetings of some kind (coffee etc) and communications organizing our trips/s would be the minimum for me to feel comfortable. It's pretty clear if we are not compatable right away has been my experience in the past though.

----------
About me:
Married.
Kid headed for college in fall.
Lived in the NW 25+ years.
Grew up above battle ground.
Eagle Scout.
Started shooting at age 4.
Hunted small game as a kid.
Hunted large game last year.

Have all equipment to be self sufficient, incl transportation.

Life events prevent me from working so my schedule is flexible and will be in the fall.

I have a few places I like to hunt so I'm not looking for your sweet spot unless that's your prefference.

I'm in decent shape and able to hike.

----------
Stuff I'm looking for:

Available for Deer & Elk (Modern Firearm) Western WA seasons.

Available for the week unless we tag out early.

Have your own gear.

Some hunting experience preffered.

(I'm not going to list things like no felons, must have your own tags etc)
--------

Mostly that's it. I just would like to have someone locked in sooner then later so that it's not a last minute rush.

Thanks, for reading this,

Joe

(Your number gets mine - send ??'s in a Private Message).

Last Edited:
Hello Joe
chatted with you last year a little , we had another great year deer and elk. me and my buddy got our deer and the elk we got 3 out of 5 tags filled . I am in Oregon and we have a very large set up we leave two days before the hunt to get it all ready then the hunt is on for 9 days so if you are interested drop me a note and we can chat .

Hello Joe
chatted with you last year a little , we had another great year deer and elk. me and my buddy got our deer and the elk we got 3 out of 5 tags filled . I am in Oregon and we have a very large set up we leave two days before the hunt to get it all ready then the hunt is on for 9 days so if you are interested drop me a note and we can chat .

PM sent.

Still could really use someone available for opening weeks...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top