JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
SHOP AT FRED MEYERS AND SUPPORT US!

You can help Oregon Firearms Educational Foundation earn donations just by shopping with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card!

Fred Meyer is donating $2.5 million per year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on where their customers tell them to give. Here's how the program works:

• Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to OFEF at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number 90384.
  • Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping OFEF earn a donation!
  • You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
  • If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
  • For more information, please visit www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.
    If you shop on Amazon.com, a portion of your purchase can also go to support the Foundation. Use this link for more information. Please note, if you are trying to find us at Amazon, you must search for "Oregon Firearms Educational Foundation."

Now you can donate to off every time you shop at Fred Meyer.

Use their non profit number to sign up with your rewards.

SHOP AT FRED MEYERS AND SUPPORT US!

You can help Oregon Firearms Educational Foundation earn donations just by shopping with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card!

Fred Meyer is donating $2.5 million per year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on where their customers tell them to give. Here's how the program works:

• Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to OFEF at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number 90384.
  • Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping OFEF earn a donation!
  • You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
  • If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
  • For more information, please visit www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.
    If you shop on Amazon.com, a portion of your purchase can also go to support the Foundation. Use this link for more information. Please note, if you are trying to find us at Amazon, you must search for "Oregon Firearms Educational Foundation."

Im a supporter and I have my amazon account donating to you guys.

A small suggestion though. Please keep OFF working on firearms. I dont really want emails about vaccines and other political issues. Just firearms. Or I will need to move the donations over to 2nd amendment foundation. Thanks

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top