Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Want to support gun rights at no cost? Support Oregon Firearms Federation (OFF)

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by bfcock, Feb 25, 2015.

1. bfcock

bfcock Tigard Area Member

SHOP AT FRED MEYERS AND SUPPORT US!

You can help Oregon Firearms Educational Foundation earn donations just by shopping with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card!

Fred Meyer is donating $2.5 million per year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on where their customers tell them to give. Here’s how the program works:

• Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to OFEF at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number 90384.
    • Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping OFEF earn a donation!
    • You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
    • If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
    • For more information, please visit www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.
      If you shop on Amazon.com, a portion of your purchase can also go to support the Foundation. Use this link for more information. Please note, if you are trying to find us at Amazon, you must search for “Oregon Firearms Educational Foundation.”

2. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

Now you can donate to off every time you shop at Fred Meyer.

Use their non profit number to sign up with your rewards.

SHOP AT FRED MEYERS AND SUPPORT US!

You can help Oregon Firearms Educational Foundation earn donations just by shopping with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card!

Fred Meyer is donating $2.5 million per year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on where their customers tell them to give. Here’s how the program works:

• Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to OFEF at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number 90384.
    • Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping OFEF earn a donation!
    • You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
    • If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
    • For more information, please visit www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.
      If you shop on Amazon.com, a portion of your purchase can also go to support the Foundation. Use this link for more information. Please note, if you are trying to find us at Amazon, you must search for “Oregon Firearms Educational Foundation.”

3. bakersman345

bakersman345 Camas wa Well-Known Member

You sir are a genius, I'm signing up after this post, and spreading the word

U201491, Sgt Nambu and bfcock like this.
  4. bfcock

You really have to look for it. It is under your account information. Only after to set it up fully.

U201491 likes this.
  5. bfcock

On amazon you have to use http://smile.amazon.com/ everytime you shop. Normal amazon will not pick up on the donation. But it is worth it to help out our cause without any cost to ourselves.

U201491 likes this.
  6. EUGENE the REALTOR

EUGENE the REALTOR Portland Metro Bronze Vendor Bronze Vendor

Awesome. I do most of my shopping at Fred Meyers and Amazon (love the Prime membership)...

americanredoubt, U201491 and bfcock like this.
  7. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Done - for both Fred's and Amazon.

U201491, Sgt Nambu and bfcock like this.
  8. Karen Payne

Karen Payne Salem 1911 girl Bronze Supporter

I have been shopping at Freddie's since 1994 with a rewards card so I am all set here :)

U201491 and bfcock like this.
  9. Norwestr55

Norwestr55 Monmouth OR Deplorable Silver Supporter

Haven't been to Fred Meyers in years but Amazon Prime sucks my bank account dry pretty regularly.
    IN!

americanredoubt, U201491 and bfcock like this.
  10. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I'm on it tomorrow AM. Already have rewards card! :)

bfcock and U201491 like this.
  11. jim97701

jim97701 Bend Well-Known Member

I done did dat:D

bfcock likes this.
  12. bolus

bolus Portland Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Im a supporter and I have my amazon account donating to you guys.

A small suggestion though. Please keep OFF working on firearms. I dont really want emails about vaccines and other political issues. Just firearms. Or I will need to move the donations over to 2nd amendment foundation. Thanks

americanredoubt, bfcock and jim97701 like this.
  13. bfcock

I would agree. 2nd amendment only. Focus.