JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As age starts to creep up on me, so does that fat around my middle!:s0112: I am semi disabled but, not home bound, and am wanting to start some training to reduce the spare tire around my middle. Looking at doing some short distance walking and then extending it out as I build up my stamina. Here's what I'm looking for. A patrol pack that I can fill and use but, double as a grab and go if something calls for it. I did a search but, there are more threads of what to put in the pack and not many showing the pack. I'd like some recommendations and would like to keep it under a $100 if that's possible. If you post a pack as a suggestion, please let me know why you think it's a good one.:) It's gonna get used so, want it to be tough!:s0155:

Our esteemed member @CamoDeafie might be able to help you out here.

Disclaimer...
I do not own any of his products or know of his prices...
But...
I do read his postings on packs , "web gear" and the like.
His work and postings sure do speak of attention to detail.
Andy

I've looked at his stuff and you are correct about his work. Looks to be top notch! I digress, I didn't check with him as I figured it would probably be out of my price.:)

I was thinking of something like the Direct Action Dust but, it's tipping my price range. I do like it though.:rolleyes:

dust_MKII_backpack_pl_woodland_001.jpg

Last Edited:
Well. I can steer ya in a direction; thrift stores, yard sales, flea markets all good places to find decent backpacks with relatively low mileage and good load capacity. Bonus, you ain't gonna look overtly military :s0156: :oops: although the standby of military rucks can be excellent for rucking.. like the ALICE series and the MOLLE packs, but they are too easy to overload.

Looked for used packs from Tactical Tailor. Hand made in WA to military standards. Sometimes for sale here, on Craigslist, and eBay.

Also, depending how much you want to carry, you might consider a chest pack. I've been looking at one of these for hiking. Good way to carry a larger handgun too.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top