JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
First will you sell cash outright and if so at what price because you only list trades, yes i see your ad is WTT, just asking.

Second if the FFL is charging BOTH parties a $30 transfer you are getting robbed. I have a list of FFL's that do it for $20-25 and it is only charged to the buyer.

Second if the FFL is charging BOTH parties a $30 transfer you are getting robbed. I have a list of FFL's that do it for $20-25 and it is only charged to the buyer
The transfer is $20, which is at the low end of standard. 10 bucks goes to the OSP and is non-negotiable. If you buy directly from MMP, the owner will eat the OSP fee.

Second, if its a trade, both parties are buyers and have to have a BGC performed. The shop owner may or may not offer a discount for multiples done at the same time.

The transfer is $20, which is at the low end of standard. 10 bucks goes to the OSP and is non-negotiable. If you buy directly from MMP, the owner will eat the OSP fee.

Second, if its a trade, both parties are buyers and have to have a BGC performed. The shop owner may or may not offer a discount for multiples done at the same time.
Oh yeah I forgot the trade part. Then yes both parties pay a transfer.

But $10 for osp and $20 is alot compared to what I'm used to. The FFLs I've been to recently charge a flat $20-25 which includes the $10 for OSP. Either way, not telling you which FFL to use if you have one you like. Good luck with trade!

$200 with me covering the $30 FFL fee at one of the shops listed in the ad seems like a fair price. Although I would much prefer a trade and would like to give the ad some time before I settle on selling.

I am open to going to a different FFL if the location is as convenient as the ones listed. Thanks for writing in!

Hey Mike.
I asked a question and did not fully understand your answer.
I asked for a cash price, and whether it was still for sale?
I will ask the same questions.
I am in Lebanon, and can make arrangements to meet almost anywhere.

Tom

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.