JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I tried one because of the price and destroyed it in the first match I used it in when I slid into a prone position. My Harris bipods are much stonger and more durable and have stood up to 10 years of abuse.
You get way more than you pay for, the Harris is only twice as much but several times the quality.

I have three shooter ridge bi pods, one sping retainer broke and I ship it to them and they sent me a new one. not as good a Harris but half the price and they funtion loke they are supposed to. my 2cents

-_-" i just hate china made. Then you should get eotech made in china , aimpoint made in china and acog also. yeah they have surefire now too, rail systems, slings, military boots, vest.
the only thing i would buy from them is magazine pouches.

Heck, even our DOMESTIC cars are not built in here. Go figure..

Some time ago when I used to work for the WA DOT the state passed a law requiring a percentag of the cars be made of US made parts. They then foudn that they couldn't buy Dodge vans (made in Canada) and had to buy Toyoto pickups. After about two years of that they rescinded the law. Another one was, back when Ramblers used to all have air con, they decided that state employees couldn't be seen riding around in air cond. cars so they deleted the air con. which caused the cars to cost more than with it. Ain't the gov't grand?

yeah I not everything in good made in America but they are the best of Fire arm. come on. I would not buy america car but i would buy any American weapon or accessories made in the US.

You english is not good very. There are plenty of weapons that are not made in USA that are good firearms. It's not a matter of the item being made in the US it's all about quality control :s0155:

Bi-mart has Harris non-swivel bi-pods for around $70.

I had a Shooters Ridge on my .300 WinMag and it held up fine. I moved it to my .223 and put a Harris Swivel mount on my .300 WinMag.

There is definitely a quality difference between the two. I think the Harris is a much better made unit but the Shooters Ridge is fine for recreational shooting.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews