JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I will probably end up with the Atlas in the end but is there any "knock off" Atlas style bipods. Maybe the Green Blob or some other.

You want a clone? Watch this review.

Here's another option, maybe. Search our events/products and add to your shopping cart

Well if the cost is right haha. Save $200 and get the knock off haha. Nah the Atlas looks great.

My question still is there another bipod that is similar to the Atlas that is cheaper that is still well made but is not a Atlas knockoff specifically. Maybe another lesser known brand that you are not just paying for the name but not a full blown China made knockoff.

Or "Buy many times, cry many times" as so many of us do.

:)
That's the equivalent of the wife suggesting a map to help find a destination. And the male ego thinking it is not that difficult!!
Buy once, cry once. The analogy of reasoning we don't want to accept.
Been there, done that, like most.

Have a Atlas and it's a awesome bipod. One of the best.

I also really like my old Bobro bipod, but I think they are harder to find. I thing GGG makes a version similar to that (possibly the same), based on the photographs.

I have a Harris, good bipod, but I'm not as impress with it as with the Atlas or the Bobro.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top