JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking for a new bipod but not just any bipod. I'm trying to find a bipod that can swivel and rotate at a 20!degree angle. I do not know the specific term but I want one that when you place it on a flat surface you can rotate the AR in a twisting motion. Also if You have a level on your scope you could place it on a 20 degree surface and twist the AR to where the level bubble is back to center. I then want to let the AR go and it still be level. My current bipod just kind of flops around side to side and I can't get it to stay in a level position when I'm not focusing on the level. Im almost positive there is a term for what I'm trying to describe. I've heard some people call it a "cant." Please educate me on what this is called and some bipod that offer this.

GGG HD tactical.
IMG_4667.JPG
Swivel & rotate/cant

AR15 Heavy Duty Bipods for M1A, HS Precision, McMillan, Sage, & Socom

So I knew I would be in the realm of Atlas when I started this. My question still is will the Atlas hold a pivot in place. I can't seem to find an online review that touches on this topic which is odd considering I think this is one of the most important functions.

Last Edited:
I have three of the Atlas Precision 5H Bipods and they have adjustable tension knobs for holding cant as well as a locked position, and they can swivel ( traverse ) about 40 deg side to side. Well worth the coin when you look at the quality and features you get!
BoT-Atlas-bipod-3-660x495.jpg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR