JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
could one of these handle the recoil of a 30.06? I was thinking about getting this for just my 10/22 but if they are built as though as a Harris then might as well get a few of them..

My rifles have swivel studs so no need for an adapter.

could one of these handle the recoil of a 30.06? I was thinking about getting this for just my 10/22 but if they are built as though as a Harris then might as well get a few of them..

My rifles have swivel studs so no need for an adapter.

I'd be interested in more details as well. I have an AR varmint rig I'm looking for a bi pod for. Pics? Tech notes?

I have 3 of the walmart specials. They work just fine, and the spring loaded feet have always operated. The only problem I had with one, is that the nuts came lose on one set, after many many many cycles of the feet (up and down) and it became very lose and wobbly. Tightened em up with locktite, and I have had no problems since. Nothing wrong with an import if it works. :s0155:

I will be honest, I dont care where its made, if it offers comparable quality to the Harris for half the price thats the one I am going to buy.

it is like you can buy a covertte but you put honda stuff on your covertt. haha. I rather save up and spent on good quality us made.
It is like eotech replica from china and eotech made in US. Come on.

Its all about need and want... I have no NEED for a 120+ bipod, but i WANT a bipod.. So 35 at wally world is a pretty good deal for me... does the same thing as the $120+ bipod. for a quarter of the price.

I understand the patriotism, and "buy American", but sometimes American is NOT better. If American cars were so great, they wouldn't be outsold by imports. Import bikes wouldn't be outselling domestically made ones. Fact of the matter is, were in an era when even countries like India are getting into the car manufacturing business, and selling brand new vehicles for 2400 dollars!!

I am not saying its a quality made car or a quality made bipod or whatever it may be... The reason is simple. Economics. If they (NOT America) can build it for cheaper without the union labor, without the tax's, without the government imposing restrictions that make it impossible to do anything, they have a better shot at selling it for a profit. Capitalism at its finest. America has so many laws / taxes / unions, I'm surprised that we even HAVE a domestic product anymore. Heck, even our DOMESTIC cars are not built in here. Go figure..

Bottom line. Buy what you are comfortable owning, and buy what you can afford. Sometimes its worth saving for a nicer, better quality part, but sometimes if your better quality part is better and will outlast the usefulness of whatever your putting it on, it might not. :s0155:

Quality gun parts is always important to me, but this is a bi-pod for a 10/22.. if this was something like an Eotech I would understand the difference. If I buy a Harris thats almost half the cost of the entire rifle.. I see no reason to to get a Harris if the Winchester does the same job.

I like your car comparison, I understand if you buy a Corvette and you can put Honda parts on it, but I would not consider my 10/22 to be a Corvette, its more like a Geo Metro.. That being said why should I put Corvette accessories on a Geo Metro??

On my 30.06 I actually wanted a Harris because my 30.06 is my rifle that I really like and have spent alot to modify. But then read these positive reviews and got to thinking if it does such a good job why waste the money on the Harris. I could get (2) Winchester bipods for the price of 1 Harris.

I paid $79.95 for my Harris and it's a much better quality than the wal-mart one i saw, I am sure it would work, but so does most of there stuff, But i doubt it will last years without issue. Pay now or pay later is a good motto to follow. Might as well get a tasco will your shopping. Leupold and Harris is the way to go.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top