JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I really like the Harris-S (Harris with locking Swivel attachment).
- Pro: High quality and will last a long time
- Con: Will run you about $110 to $150 with shipping.

But if you aren't going to use it a lot, the Blackhawk or Caldwell would work.
- Pro: Cheaper than Harris
- Con: I know people break them with lots of use.

harris is the gold standard. I do like the Swivel action. typical 6-9 incher is great for bench / prone, Midway is having a sale on harris stuff right now.
http://www.midwayusa.com/find?promotionid=693309&cm_sp=HomeRotator-_-Rotator-_-SpotOne

but if your really a gun geek, and want what some concider the best bipod out there, and want to spend about 2.5x more than a harris

there is the Atlas Atlas BT10 Bipod 1913 Picatinny Rail Mount 4.75 to 9 Aluminum Black

i uasually go for the "Cry once, be happy for life factor" meaning a few more bux on a harris that will last a lifetime, i think is worth the investment.
that being said i still dont have an Atlas...

+1 on the Atlas, but with the quick disconnect. It is expensive, but so easy to hop from one rifle to another. Fun to be able to use a $220 bipod on a $200 .22 :)

So far I will say I like the Harris best out of the ones I have tried, I picked up an A1 used on ebay for 30 bucks plus shipping....you just have to be on top of it for the deals lol.

Picked up a "shooters ridge" the other day from amazon since i couldn't afford the money (or patienceto wait on a deal) for another harris....seems to be a harris clone and pretty well made for the money - but no real use yet so can't say how it will hold up for sure.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top