JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone else paid for a firearm recently and was told to wait? If so for what kind of pistol? I bought a Glock 26 Gen 4 at my LGS (Keith's), paid in full on January 2nd. Was put on the top of the list. Still haven't heard anything. Does this seem reasonable given the current situation with gun control, and lack of certain pistols in stock? Just wondering.

Nope. Have bought 2 guns this year. One rifle one handgun. Both in different cities.

Walked in. Looked at the gun. Made a deal. Filled out paperwork. Came back approved. THEN paid and left.

Total time including browsing was about 30 min each.

Not in stock. I missed their last G26 by about an hour. Placed my name on the pre-order list, which had no one else on it at the time but me. Paid the price, and was told to wait for a call. A month and a half wait so far, for a Glock, seems weird to me.

Has anyone else paid for a firearm recently and was told to wait? If so for what kind of pistol? I bought a Glock 26 Gen 4 at my LGS (Keith's), paid in full on January 2nd. Was put on the top of the list. Still haven't heard anything. Does this seem reasonable given the current situation with gun control, and lack of certain pistols in stock? Just wondering.

Have you talked to Keith's?

Totally, well kinda off topic, see any G19's? New/Used Gen3/4....dont care.

Last Edited:
Have you talked to Keith's?

Totally, well kinda off topic, see any G19's? New/Used Gen3/4....dont care.

Been in there about 4 times. Was told to keep waiting. This last time I went in I more assertive. Started telling myself "you have $550 invested here, and nothing to show for it." I was then told they hadn't recieved a single Glock 26 since the beginning of the new year. To answer you other question, no. No 19's, but a ton of Gen 3 22's for $350.

Not in stock. I missed their last G26 by about an hour. Placed my name on the pre-order list, which had no one else on it at the time but me. Paid the price, and was told to wait for a call. A month and a half wait so far, for a Glock, seems weird to me.

You paid for a gun that wasn't in stock?

There is no telling when or if you may get that gun. Why wouldn't you just look on Gun Broker and try for one? It would probably take less time.
I've paid first when I ordered something ,maybe that wouldn't sell good,but most every gun I've bought the stores just ordered it.

There isn't many glock models they couldn't sell.I wouldn't pay first for any gun right now.

You paid for a gun that wasn't in stock?

There is no telling when or if you may get that gun. Why wouldn't you just look on Gun Broker and try for one? It would probably take less time.
I've paid first when I ordered something ,maybe that wouldn't sell good,but most every gun I've bought the stores just ordered it.

There isn't many glock models they couldn't sell.I wouldn't pay first for any gun right now.

I was thinking the same thing - why pay for a gun that wasn't in stock? I can see a deposit to hold or something, but they can't charge you for nothing.... well, I guess they can, but I wouldn't have paid.

Keith's only requires a $25 deposit for ordering, I just ordered a Glock 19 (5 months back ordered they said) when it comes in they will call me and I will go pick up and pay balance. You shouldn't of had to pay for the entire gun until it gets in.

I bought my lower in December walked out of Sportco same day.

Also bought an xds had to wait 5 days. I have my carry card and a clean background. Sportsman

Mary's pistol in Tacoma I went to get a xdm comp 9mm. put a good amount down on Jan 2 but it's still not in stock.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top