JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Trio of knife law reform bills introduced in state legislatures - The Truth About Knives

Washington, HB 2600, a bill to allow concealed carry of "a fixed blade knife having a blade of six inches or less in length," has been introduced by lead sponsor Representative Morgan Irwin with bipartisan cosponsors. Knife Rights is monitoring this bill and will let you know of any progress and when it's time to contact your legislators.

Your representatives want to hear from you.

Be nice if they would do something about the "switchblade" law too. Of course if they did I might have to shell out hundreds for an infidel, halo or other ridiculously expensive OTF.... But i'm willing to face the temptation if it means another stupid law removed from the books.

Last Edited:
Be nice if they would do something about the "switchblade" law too. Of course if they did I might have to shell out hundreds for an infidel, halo or other ridiculously expensive OTF.... But i'm willing to face the temptation of it means another stupid law removed from the books.

I really want one...

There was a court case a few years ago where the judge ruled that a kitchen knife wasn't eligible for concealed carry of "arms" protection under Article 24 because it was NOT considered a "weapon" in the way that other knives might be. That implies that those knives are protected as arms for the purpose of concealed carry; he just didn't say it as such.

I have two autos and one butterfly that are confined to quarters due to the pointless knife laws.

Autos.jpg

There was a court case a few years ago where the judge ruled that a kitchen knife wasn't eligible for concealed carry of "arms" protection under Article 24 because it was NOT considered a "weapon" in the way that other knives might be. That implies that those knives are protected as arms for the purpose of concealed carry; he just didn't say it as such.

I have two autos and one butterfly that are confined to quarters due to the pointless knife laws.

View attachment 423259

Bless you, brother. We're all blood and will be until we die.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top