JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That'd be what I'm looking for, however, the more research I do, the less inclined I am to even vote.
Nothing, absolutely nothing you or I say or do will ever change the tyranny in D.C. unless one of us happen to own Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, etc...

Here is a link to the bill that lists the WA sponsors: Pedersen, Hope, Jinkins, Hansen, Freeman, Kagi, Walsh, Carlyle, Hunter, Clibborn, Ormsby, Cody, Green, Stanford, Orwall, Maxwell, Liias, Pettigrew, Tharinger, Springer, Hudgins, Wylie, Moeller, Fitzgibbon, Ryu, Roberts, Goodman, Riccelli, Farrell, Fey, Appleton, Pollet, Habib, Bergquist, Moscoso, Hunt, Santos, Reykdal

Also inside that link can be found reference to a companion bill that lists the WA sponsors: Kline, Tom, Darneille, Litzow, Kohl-Welles, Chase, Frockt, Mullet

Here is another link that you can use to target where you live to find out if any of those folks are "governing" you.

Here is a link to the bill that lists the WA sponsors: Pedersen, Hope, Jinkins, Hansen, Freeman, Kagi, Walsh, Carlyle, Hunter, Clibborn, Ormsby, Cody, Green, Stanford, Orwall, Maxwell, Liias, Pettigrew, Tharinger, Springer, Hudgins, Wylie, Moeller, Fitzgibbon, Ryu, Roberts, Goodman, Riccelli, Farrell, Fey, Appleton, Pollet, Habib, Bergquist, Moscoso, Hunt, Santos, Reykdal

Also inside that link can be found reference to a companion bill that lists the WA sponsors: Kline, Tom, Darneille, Litzow, Kohl-Welles, Chase, Frockt, Mullet

Here is another link that you can use to target where you live to find out if any of those folks are "governing" you.

thanks, but on a more serious note.. Blake Stone was one of my favorite games when I was a kid. I still load it up in DOSBox every now and then.

Being from Washington and having experience living in both sides of the state, I get worried sometimes that our state government is going to pass gun restrictive bills. And that's only because the city people and their reps have more say than the larger, rural part of Washington. I did my part speaking out, and I think whatever we all did, it seemed to work for now. I never would have thought that we would be more 2nd amendment here than Colorado, but the world changes.

That'd be what I'm looking for, however, the more research I do, the less inclined I am to even vote.
Nothing, absolutely nothing you or I say or do will ever change the tyranny in D.C. unless one of us happen to own Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, etc...

Actually, you are wrong here. If you get 10% of the voters in practically any district you can influence the outcome, and there are way more than 10% of the population that are gun owners.

Here is what you do: To target any specific congress critter/legislator, you hit them first in THEIR primary. Get a pro 2A candidate to run on a "no more gun control" and "hard time for the USE of a firearm in a crime" to run against the anti in their primary...

While the wet side is the tail that wags the dog, we did get several counties on this side to go 100% for Ron Paul in the presidential primary last election. How did that happen? A LOT of people WORKED for that primary...it is not just money, it is not just votes...it is WORK...get out there and talk to people. 10% of the voters talk to 10 voters each...you will hit every voter in the district.

This is much easier to do in you local district that for a whole state, but the numbers still work...get out there and make sure the people that are on the ballot have a choice, and then make sure YOUR friend and neighbors KNOW who you support and why.

Hit them in the primary if at all possible, and then if that did not work, start working for the other party. In this game their 2A stance is more important than the party....and do not forget the libertarians, they will take votes from both parties if there is no good alternative with the republocraps.

Personally, I am in a good district...all our legislators here are very pro 2A. The only fly in the ointment is murrey and cant(do it)well

PS: May I point out what the womens vote does for Murrey? Look at her numbers...what does she campaign on? Womens issues, and she gets like 75 or 80% of the women's votes. If we could get a candidate that could draw 75% of the potential gun votes, they would be unbeatable. That is just how it works...divide and conquer.

Strong warning.. if you want to retain what we have then in no way ever allow an expansion of the legislative session, time wise. Imagine if they had all year to attempt this mischief

Seattle Times' Westneat thinks he knows why the bill failed.

He missed a few things:

Times’ case study on gun bill lacking some key points

Sunday’s Seattle Times has an analysis on the failure of House Bill 1588 — the controversial “universal background check” measure — that gun owners have quickly seen is lacking some key perspectives.

<broken link removed>

Seattle Times' Westneat thinks he knows why the bill failed.

I read Mr. Westneat's editorial as to why the Washington State Background checks failed where he appeared to me to continue his anti-gun nut rant demonizing both the NRA and lawful gun owners. I found one of the best ways for me to deal with people like this is to write them back. I don't call names although I may be a little sarcastic at times. I simply asked why:
(1) he didn't understand the so-called background check was just a back door attempt at gun and gun owner registration
(2) why he believed registering gun owners would do anything to reduce crime and in fact those states having such a system actually had higher crime rate
(3) why he believed felons when they said they obtained their guns from private sales and was he including black market sales as private
and finally,
(4) as a reporter he wasn't investigating both the State and Federal Government to see why they weren't prosecuting both people selling to unqualified and people who were illegally trying to buy a gun by falsifying a 4473 form.
If anyone else wants to write his e-mail is:
[email protected]

Unfortunately these people are usually quite (clinically :D ) nuts, as Wayne LaPierre recently stated. In person many of them will get quite emotional and kooky. They are not amenable to reason, they are in the Cult of Hoplophobia, and we challenge their "faith" by our simple act of resistance to The Great Plan

You can try but IMO it's a waste of time

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads