JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes, it is dead THIS YEAR, but don't think they will not dream up some way to present it next year. We cannot ever let our guard down. All gun owners need to get politically active, and stay that way.

The only way we will be safe is when every one of these anti's is put out to pasture, AND we have a US Supreme Court ruling to back us up.

Anyone listen to KIRO radio? It was pathetic to hear Luke Burbank practically cry on air about this, claiming that "the NRA won again." lol.

Never heard of him down here but I'm sure it was music to WA gun owners ears! CONGRADULATIONS!! Keep up the good fight and God bless!:s0133:

Never heard of him down here but I'm sure it was music to WA gun owners ears! CONGRADULATIONS!! Keep up the good fight and God bless!:s0133:

He's a sometimes NPR host that is being groomed to take over Dave Ross' show. Maybe you've heard of him. Any way, I liked listening to their show until the gun control issue came up. Both of them whine on air about the NRA buying WA politicians and making it impossible for "reasonable common sense" laws to get passed in the state, or how we're now "bullying" Ginny Burdick down there in Portland. They stopped taking on-air calls a while back, and Burbank joked on air that "the producer screens our E-mails and will just delete anything in support of the NRA. Don't bother, I'm never going to read it." He said he doesn't read the show Facebook page either, even though it's polished and professionally maintained.

Great way to run a talk radio show - just cut the audience completely out of the discussions and yet expect them to want to still tune in and listen to your uninformed, one-sided opinion going unchallenged. No wonder the medium is dying.

Anyone listen to KIRO radio? It was pathetic to hear Luke Burbank practically cry on air about this, claiming that "the NRA won again." lol.

Actually I don't think the NRA did much on this it was mostly us (northwest firearms and other gun groups) and Alan Gottlieb of the 2nd amendment foundation. The NRA had a rep who gave good opposing testimony and then their ila about Mike Hope which despite all our efforts we couldn't get him to change his mind. Maybe I'm wrong though and never got any other alerts because my reps are anti gun democrats but I think the NRA should have been sending more alerts about this bill. Anyway I bet Mike hope gets the boot next election and I hope anyone else who signed onto this and other measures go too

You don't have to convince me of that, but the grabbers continue to think that the NRA is pulling the strings and pouring in the money, all the way down to the local level. They refuse to believe the people are doing this on their own.

Anyone have a link to a list of the supporters? It can go in my saved "Elections" folder and be handy during the next term when we flush the toilet with the excrement.

Anyone have a link to a list of the supporters? It can go in my saved "Elections" folder and be handy during the next term when we flush the toilet with the excrement.

It would be great to have a big list for both Oregon and Washington that we can study around election time.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I agree. Even a downloadable Excel sheet would be awesome. We need to remind them at election time exactly why they did NOT get your vote, just in case they forgot - especially if there is a party challenger to their incumbency.

If living in California for 3 years taught me anything, it's that they'll always be back next year.

We have to get huge turnout in 2014 my friends. Punish the representatives who co-sponsored this bill for even thinking that they could try and infringe on our rights.

Not to mention any who vote to infringe - sponsor or not.

WOW, all my e-mails worked!!! And thanks to ALL of those who did the same!!! Thanks ALL!!!
Honestly I believe that not going into a tyrant (which liberals see us as) gives us a better repore with lawmakers.

But remember, this just one battle that has been won, the WAR still wages on, keep up the pressure.

Here is a link to the bill that lists the WA sponsors: Pedersen, Hope, Jinkins, Hansen, Freeman, Kagi, Walsh, Carlyle, Hunter, Clibborn, Ormsby, Cody, Green, Stanford, Orwall, Maxwell, Liias, Pettigrew, Tharinger, Springer, Hudgins, Wylie, Moeller, Fitzgibbon, Ryu, Roberts, Goodman, Riccelli, Farrell, Fey, Appleton, Pollet, Habib, Bergquist, Moscoso, Hunt, Santos, Reykdal

Also inside that link can be found reference to a companion bill that lists the WA sponsors: Kline, Tom, Darneille, Litzow, Kohl-Welles, Chase, Frockt, Mullet

Here is another link that you can use to target where you live to find out if any of those folks are "governing" you.

Here is a link to the bill that lists the WA sponsors: Pedersen, Hope, Jinkins, Hansen, Freeman, Kagi, Walsh, Carlyle, Hunter, Clibborn, Ormsby, Cody, Green, Stanford, Orwall, Maxwell, Liias, Pettigrew, Tharinger, Springer, Hudgins, Wylie, Moeller, Fitzgibbon, Ryu, Roberts, Goodman, Riccelli, Farrell, Fey, Appleton, Pollet, Habib, Bergquist, Moscoso, Hunt, Santos, Reykdal

Also inside that link can be found reference to a companion bill that lists the WA sponsors: Kline, Tom, Darneille, Litzow, Kohl-Welles, Chase, Frockt, Mullet

Here is another link that you can use to target where you live to find out if any of those folks are "governing" you.

My district sucks, reps Kagi and Ryu both sponsored and senator Chase. That didn't stop me from emailing virtually every day and calling every few days but I'll be happy when I get to vote those fools out. I'm going to do everything I can to make sure they all get the boot!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top