JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought a Vortex for my G19 and Leupold Deltapoint for the G40. I recently took advantage of a Burris promotion and got my free Fast Fire III yesterday. Although I haven't a gun to put it on, it seems like the FF is a better rig than the Vortex. Simple on off and brightness adjustments are the primary reason I say this. The Leupold is the cream of the crop with motion sensing activation and I was able to buy it on Ebay for only $339 shipped.

I just put a FF3 on my PAP M92 but haven't used it yet. The brightness adjustments on the FF are a lot easier to use but then the Venom has 10 levels in manual mode compared to the FF's 3. Whether that's a plus or not remains to be seen as I've only used it in the automode so far. Auto on and off or even just auto off would be a huge plus for either. The Venom has a 14 hr auto shutdown feature which is a joke, 10 minutes would be good!

Free is a much better deal than I got on the FF3, but it was $50-55 less than I paid for the Venom. I'll probably be happy with either,at least they both have a great warranty!

I had my slide cut for the Vortex and the FF has the exact footprint, although the FF comes with screws that are a bit larger in diameter. I put the FF on the 19. My slide work has 4 pins so the screws just hold it down. The sights were probably made in the same factory as they are nearly identical in size and shape.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top