JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought a Vortex for my G19 and Leupold Deltapoint for the G40. I recently took advantage of a Burris promotion and got my free Fast Fire III yesterday. Although I haven't a gun to put it on, it seems like the FF is a better rig than the Vortex. Simple on off and brightness adjustments are the primary reason I say this. The Leupold is the cream of the crop with motion sensing activation and I was able to buy it on Ebay for only $339 shipped.

I just put a FF3 on my PAP M92 but haven't used it yet. The brightness adjustments on the FF are a lot easier to use but then the Venom has 10 levels in manual mode compared to the FF's 3. Whether that's a plus or not remains to be seen as I've only used it in the automode so far. Auto on and off or even just auto off would be a huge plus for either. The Venom has a 14 hr auto shutdown feature which is a joke, 10 minutes would be good!

Free is a much better deal than I got on the FF3, but it was $50-55 less than I paid for the Venom. I'll probably be happy with either,at least they both have a great warranty!

I had my slide cut for the Vortex and the FF has the exact footprint, although the FF comes with screws that are a bit larger in diameter. I put the FF on the 19. My slide work has 4 pins so the screws just hold it down. The sights were probably made in the same factory as they are nearly identical in size and shape.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top