JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I believe the Vortex go in grades. Crosfires the entry level. Then Diamondback, Viper, Razor. Ive had to return a crossfire before due to a canted reticle . Price and general quality goes up through the grades.

I believe the Vortex go in grades. Crosfires the entry level. Then Diamondback, Viper, Razor. Ive had to return a crossfire before due to a canted reticle . Price and general quality goes up through the grades.
I too returned a Crossfire for that very defect. Luckily, Vortex has a lifetime, no questions asked, transferrable warranty. I ended up upgrading from the replacement Crossfire to a Viper. I just didn't like the adjustments on the Crossfire. It cost me $150 to do so, but that was a bargain. Love the Viper.

I would skip the crossfire and go with a diamondback they even have a diamondback tactical and HD models now,
I have a vortex on my 308 and have a friend with a diamondback he is happy with it

My Browning A bolt had a Crossfire 4-16 on it when I got it. Crossfire was a bit on the unimpressive side. I have a Diamondback HD 2-8 on my Spikes and it is notably better, especially in terms of clarity and light.

Crosshairs are too thick on the standard Diamondback IMO...

Because of that I went higher up.

My aR's had Crossfire II's 1-4x24, super fine crosshairs. Low magnification clarity is great.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top