JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I believe the Vortex go in grades. Crosfires the entry level. Then Diamondback, Viper, Razor. Ive had to return a crossfire before due to a canted reticle . Price and general quality goes up through the grades.

I believe the Vortex go in grades. Crosfires the entry level. Then Diamondback, Viper, Razor. Ive had to return a crossfire before due to a canted reticle . Price and general quality goes up through the grades.
I too returned a Crossfire for that very defect. Luckily, Vortex has a lifetime, no questions asked, transferrable warranty. I ended up upgrading from the replacement Crossfire to a Viper. I just didn't like the adjustments on the Crossfire. It cost me $150 to do so, but that was a bargain. Love the Viper.

I would skip the crossfire and go with a diamondback they even have a diamondback tactical and HD models now,
I have a vortex on my 308 and have a friend with a diamondback he is happy with it

My Browning A bolt had a Crossfire 4-16 on it when I got it. Crossfire was a bit on the unimpressive side. I have a Diamondback HD 2-8 on my Spikes and it is notably better, especially in terms of clarity and light.

Crosshairs are too thick on the standard Diamondback IMO...

Because of that I went higher up.

My aR's had Crossfire II's 1-4x24, super fine crosshairs. Low magnification clarity is great.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top