JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I dual boot Windoze XP and Windoze Vista. If there is a file on one side that refuses to be removed, I can boot into the other OS and delete it from there.

Works with most viruses, Huntbars and other useless crap wives like to download. Mercifully she has her own computer to infest now. My Crackputer's been free of badware for sometime now.

That screen popped up on me yesterday, and pretended to be "analyzing" my computer while it was rapidly downloading itself into my temp files. Trying all methods of closing the window failed to work. I did NOT want to cut the power because I also had a ton of just-downloaded windows that I did not want to lose.

Fortunately, at that moment my McAffe anti-virus program that is included in my Comcast cable internet threw out its own popup, saying it was refusing to allow that program to install itself since it's source was not reputable. That allowed me to close the evil window from the taskbar, and clearing my temp files deleted the virus back to the hell it came from.

Three cheers for McAffe Anti-virus and its auto-update function!.......................elsullo

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top