JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And by him saying AND believing in what he's saying he's just earned a fan who will see every movie he's in no matter how terrible the plot.

SEE HOLLYWOOD!!! You are missing a PRIME demographic! Us gun guys have money to burn (sometimes) unlike the young hippy libtards you adore so much.

I appreciate him making a stand, though honestly I don't like his style of acting or movies. He is an actor, I try not to put too much credence in anything an actor says.

But hey, thanks for supporting my view points. :)

And by him saying AND believing in what he's saying he's just earned a fan who will see every movie he's in no matter how terrible the plot.

SEE HOLLYWOOD!!! You are missing a PRIME demographic! Us gun guys have money to burn (sometimes) unlike the young hippy libtards you adore so much.

Almost makes a guy think money isn't the prime objective in Hollywood, doesn't it? Hmmm.

If I was gay I would scream at the top of my lung "I Love Vince Vaughn" but since I'm not I'll just say

Finally someone in Hollywood has grown a brain! Vince is my new hero!

Good job Vince! What a surprise! I don't think his popularity will suffer much, he's ridiculously popular.
I see that he's going to be the bad guy in the second season of HBO's "True Detective." The first season was some of the most dramatic and dark, gritty television I've ever watched!

Is Vaughn under fire for wanting guns in schools, or telling truth?

… The gun prohibition lobby and its mainstream press cheerleaders refer to these proposals as "reforms." The Second Amendment doesn't need reforming. When it is allowed to work, it has worked pretty well…

<broken link removed>

If I was gay I would scream at the top of my lung "I Love Vince Vaughn" but since I'm not I'll just say

Finally someone in Hollywood has grown a brain! Vince is my new hero!

I am happily married to my wife and very comfortable in my heterosexuality yet "I LOVE VINCE VAUGHN"!!!

I liked him before but now I love him.

Guns in schools ought to be the standard. Who is realistically going to shoot up a school when there is no shadow of a doubt that every teacher is in arms reach of their hand cannon?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top