JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For the uninformed an MCI stands for "Meal, Combat, Individual". They replaced the fabled C-ration of the World War/Korean War eras in 1958 and contained roughly 1200 Calories. Mine came in a set of Vietnam-era goodness, which I will list separately. The MCI is not as-issued, as several various components have been switched. It now consists of:
- Hickory Smoked Cheddar cheese spread
- Caraway Cheese Spread
- Boned Turkey
-Sliced Ham
- 2 B-3 Units (Crackers and hard candy)
- The accessory packet (Water-resistant matches, Chewing gum, Toilet paper, Instant coffee, Cream substitute, Sugar, Salt)

It was originally issued as:
- Boned Chicken
- Bread, White
- Cookies (4)
- Cocoa Beverage Powder
- Jam
- Apple
- Berry
- Grape
- Mixed Fruit
- Strawberry Candy
- Accessory Pack

It is obvious someone did a bit of mixing and matching as The Ham belongs to the B-1 unit, and the Boned Turkey to another meal unit my records aren`t showing. They were also only supposed to come with one can of cookies and candy, and one cheese. Since this is nearly 2 complete MCIs (a portion of the original box will be included), and as prices can only be made from individual cans, I would consider $75 a fair price, offers will be accepted. I will be interested in trades, primarily for .223/5.56 ammo, AR mags and related gear. Pictures will be provided upon request, I think the files are too large

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top