JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Last Saturday's IDPA Match in Puyallup.

Only used the hat cam because of the rain. The rain started right as the match started and ended right as the match ended.... On Stage 6 I almost fell, I tripped on something and only the wall kept me from falling. At least I kept the muzzle downrange. :) Finished 2nd overall in ESP and 6th overall out of 42 shooters.

[video=youtube_share;IKHdPdbwen8]http://youtu.be/IKHdPdbwen8[/video]

Nice.
Do you have to be a member at PB to do IDPA there?

Nope! You don't even have to be an IDPA member to shoot your 1st match. After your 1st IDPA match you have to be an IDPA member to shoot more matches. Its $40 a year for IDPA membership and you can shoot any IDPA match anywhere in the country and not have to be a member of the range where the match is being held.

I also do IDPA 101 classes for those people that don't want to just show up and jump right into a match. Its a $45, 6 hour class, designed for people who have never done a handgun competition before. Its specifically based to IDPA and covers drawing from the holster, IDPA Rules, Range Commands, Use of Cover and Target Engagement from Cover and lots of live fire drills and practice.

I use a Contour GPS for a hat cam. I also use up to 4 Samsung HD camcorders on tripods when its not raining.

The closest IDPA matches to Aberdeen are probably at the Firearms Academy of Seattle in Onalaska. They hold matches during the Spring to the Fall, they don't do any matches in the winter.

Shooting Matches

I usually do my IDPA 101 classes at Renton Fish & Game Range but I don't have any scheduled right now. I will be having some at Norpoint Range in Arlington soon too. Buts that pretty far from Aberdeen. If there any ranges around there I'd be happy to do a class in that area.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top