JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Shot the WA state IDPA Championships yesterday and had a blast. The stages were awesome, I loved the stage with all of the falling windows and moving target, nice fast speed shoot. I shot my "slow" gun, and it's been a few months since I shot some IDPA but I had a great time. A fun squad made for a fast match, or at least the time went by fast.

It was nice to meet quite a few folks on there, some old friends and new ones. Looking forward to next year!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf6Fpq2aI5M

I was shooting a CZ Dan Wesson PM7 in .45acp in the Custom Defensive Pistol division, Expert.

Hi Parker,
It's easy, you just show up with gear and bullets. We shoot IDPA every 3rd Saturday of the month, all year round. For new shooters, show up at 8:30 to go through a quick "intro/new shooter orientation" and then shoot the match at 10am.

Let me know if you've got any questions. This is at Renton Fish and Game club. You can go to the website for club location, etc. www.rfgc.org

Well jeez guys, didn't think anyone would notice little ol me missing. :) I may not post as much, but I'm never far. I thoroughly enjoy creating and sharing my videos in hopes of getting more and more people out there shooting.

dvc,
ari b

I meet Aristotle yesterday at the fun shoot OldKim hosted, and he is nice.
I was one of 2 SO's (the good looking one) at the steel plates bay and when I finally had a chance to shoot the steels I did. I loved it.
It is amazing how you think you have a good sight picture and still manage to totally miss the plate.
And those pesky little steel people are darn hard to kill.

I think I may start doing this. Im not sure of the rules, but Ive wanted to get competitive for a while. I have a HK USPc in 9mm- usable? I also have a Colt Govt .380 thats more of a safe queen.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top