JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't assist the government's arm in any way, shape or form.

Yes, and for those of you with children, train them to always tell a police officer that they want their daddy/mommy if they are being asked questions and to refuse until one of you are present. I unfortunately had to deal with this because of a situation with my kids mum. Needless to say I am the custodial parent.

Yes, and for those of you with children, train them to always tell a police officer that they want their daddy/mommy if they are being asked questions and to refuse until one of you are present. I unfortunately had to deal with this because of a situation with my kids mum. Needless to say I am the custodial parent.

I am in the same boat.

I would add never call them or ask anything of them. The only possible exception is if you have been robbed of a substantial amount of property and insurance will not pay unless a police report has been filed. Normally that can be done online nowadays without direct interaction.

I don't hate police. I just avoid them like anything else that has the ability to cause tons of grief in my life. Simple and deliberate avoidance of any interaction is the best course. My security and self-defense are things I handle myself. Police in those roles are pretty much worthless, and most people here are aware of that fact.

Anyone paying any attention will know that the rights we have are just liberties, or 'granted permissions' that can be removed at any time. So, eventually the above video will be a historical document. We have no real rights.

I say !

When " we the people " becomes "The Government" .
When Voting is done only by politicians.
When People are double and triple taxed.
When Citizens are told not to defend themselves.
When the Constitution is only used for reference by the supreme court.
When More people starve in the United States then elsewhere in the world.
When Government kills more citizens on purpose then citizens do by accident.

When this occurs so will the Tyranny have begun and the nation will be no more.

We are daily losing more rights then we are gaining, unless you are illegally here.
We give more money to other nations free of charge then we do to all our citizens combined.

Looks like the top 5 on that list are already in play.

If everyone did this, their control grid would fall apart. We are caged animals because 98% of us are fine with it. Most people not only don't resist in any way, but are actually inclined to want to submit to every authority figure. People love and support their servitude and slavery.

The gov automaton at 11:15 would be hilarious comedy except this is real life. This is a shining example of how far Amerika has sunk in the last 20 years. The Chinese have more freedoms when it comes to not being a surveillance state like were are; questions and cameras every few feet. All of this was made possible by gov deception in the first place. Is there anyone out there deluded enough to believe this is a free country? Flag in the car window? Proud? If so, why?

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads