Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Video - Don't talk to the Police

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ATCclears, Feb 27, 2013.

1. ATCclears

ATCclears Seattle area, WA Well-Known Member

Dont Talk to Police - YouTube

Get a cup of coffee and watch this. It's 49m long.

Note, I like the police and believe most of them are good people. At the same time, my neighbor is a retired police officer and he once told me that the only thing I should say after a shooting is "I was afraid for my life", and then lawyer up...

Peter

mjbskwim and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Redcap

Redcap Lewis County, WA Well-Known Member

Don't assist the government's arm in any way, shape or form.

3. Kelzebubba

Kelzebubba Fort Worth, TX/USA Public Outhouse Active Member

Yes, and for those of you with children, train them to always tell a police officer that they want their daddy/mommy if they are being asked questions and to refuse until one of you are present. I unfortunately had to deal with this because of a situation with my kids mum. Needless to say I am the custodial parent.

4. Redcap

Redcap Lewis County, WA Well-Known Member

I am in the same boat.

Kelzebubba and (deleted member) like this.
  5. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

I would add never call them or ask anything of them. The only possible exception is if you have been robbed of a substantial amount of property and insurance will not pay unless a police report has been filed. Normally that can be done online nowadays without direct interaction.

I don't hate police. I just avoid them like anything else that has the ability to cause tons of grief in my life. Simple and deliberate avoidance of any interaction is the best course. My security and self-defense are things I handle myself. Police in those roles are pretty much worthless, and most people here are aware of that fact.

6. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

7. Burt Gummer

Anyone paying any attention will know that the rights we have are just liberties, or 'granted permissions' that can be removed at any time. So, eventually the above video will be a historical document. We have no real rights.

8. gallogiro

gallogiro Willamette Valley Active Member

Looks like the top 5 on that list are already in play.

9. Burt Gummer

If everyone did this, their control grid would fall apart. We are caged animals because 98% of us are fine with it. Most people not only don't resist in any way, but are actually inclined to want to submit to every authority figure. People love and support their servitude and slavery.

The gov automaton at 11:15 would be hilarious comedy except this is real life. This is a shining example of how far Amerika has sunk in the last 20 years. The Chinese have more freedoms when it comes to not being a surveillance state like were are; questions and cameras every few feet. All of this was made possible by gov deception in the first place. Is there anyone out there deluded enough to believe this is a free country? Flag in the car window? Proud? If so, why?

[video=youtube;u4Ku17CqdZg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4Ku17CqdZg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

10. Burt Gummer

Our future, without a doubt -

[video=youtube;wM1P7GMnd38]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM1P7GMnd38[/video]

Redcap and (deleted member) like this.