JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
1668449221836.png

We lost because many gun owners sat at home with their dicks in their hands, watching Tits McGee instead of filling out one little oval with "NO" on a piece of paper that was mailed to them for free and could be mailed right back FOR FREE.

We lost because many gun owners sat at home with their dicks in their hands, watching Tits McGee instead of filling out one little oval with "NO" on a piece of paper that was mailed to them for free and could be mailed right back FOR FREE.
I believe you are right about that. a lot of gunowners did not vote or actually voted in favor of it in the name of safety.

You could be right.

Or, it could be that there's a whole lot more Stupid out there than we know.

Should provably stupid people be allowed to vote?

Last Edited:
These WES Knodel Gun shows did nothing to blow out the 114 NO. The most recent Washington county fair grounds gun show didn't have any signs or banners, posted along the fence and should have spent half the profits creating signs and banners, and that frigging commercial the yes people had showed 100,000,00 times on 200 channels in 30 days, it ran back to back on Real Americas Voice and News Max every 5 minutes, its a joke, that one of the best states is now the worst in gun laws. We couldn't stop it because we are not organized, and we stand stupid and like pigeons waiting to be picked off. Unless a group of people have some balls and create a network of solid people who care about conservative issues like this and many other rights. they will continue to cheat ,lie, steal and screw America. Its been time for a long time to start getting smarter by playing by their rules, not being honest, not being fair, and playing by the same rules and when and if we win, we then can fix the loopholes, posting sh*t on here only gets the attention of watchers, they watch and copy every word you post and rest assured they use it against us, as a whole and as a individual, deliberate tracking,and reporting, they are reading all of this right now, sitting back flipping us off and laughing,.... The state is ran by idiots, they are on a mission to get rid of the middle class and replace us with new controllable non citizens. Damnit, nothing can be done unless its taken to the courts now, were all criminals , AIN'T WEEEEEE!!

Don't forget, we got a whole bunch of folks who believe it dosn't even matter if they vote, they believe the vote is rigged, and the results are pre determined for them despite their Input! Then there are those who no longer take part in a system that has abandoned them, and remember, more then 50% of this nations population has ZERO representation at ANY level of Governance, so what good the vote for them!!!!
We also know, many folks throw their hands in the air and walk away fuming, believing that their vote makes no difference at all!

Don't forget, we got a whole bunch of folks who believe it dosn't even matter if they vote, they believe the vote is rigged, and the results are pre determined for them despite their Input! Then there are those who no longer take part in a system that has abandoned them, and remember, more then 50% of this nations population has ZERO representation at ANY level of Governance, so what good the vote for them!!!!
We also know, many folks throw their hands in the air and walk away fuming, believing that their vote makes no difference at all!
And those people bent us over. They made a choice, a selfish one, to take whatever is handed to them and say "thanks sir, may I have another, sir"

I am not going to finger point at members anymore as I realize it doesn't do any good. Gun owners in general seem to be stuck in some type of semi- paralysis. LEVO supporters and donors were motivated and they ran a great campaign. We should accept the fact that we can't win at the ballot box so the courts or non-compliance are the only options we have. Maybe one day gun owners will wake up and start competing at the ballot box. For now we are doomed.

And those people bent us over. They made a choice, a selfish one, to take whatever is handed to them and say "thanks sir, may I have another, sir"
YUP!
I gave up arguing with them long ago! They are the same people who seem to believe in voting third party when there is NO chance of a win, or voting for the least likely to win, only because they believe that person is the best choice!
Those who believe in taking the Moral High Ground are the biggest Blue Falcons we have among us and we wonder why we cant ever FOX TWO a Win!

The thought that we have to become radicalized zealots to defend our CONSTITUTIONALLY GUARANTEED RIGHTS is beyond ridiculous. Point the blame at gun owners all you want, but it's a fight we shouldn't even have to have. It's as asinine as needing to protest the right to retain freedom of speech. If it gets to a certain point, how do you overcome that much societal-level stupidity? Yell and wail and gnash your teeth at how much gun owners cut their own throats, but gun owners aren't the problem here. I'd venture that the average level of political involvement and voting for their rights is much higher amongst those that frequent this forum than your average citizen, but by all means, get upset and yell more at the people that already supported the efforts.

The real culprit in all this is the political system that let this ballot measure out into the light. Those that ignored the legal boundaries and backed it with millions of dollars of promotion. Get mad at them. Get mad at the system. Or maybe our country has lost its common sense and that's the reason garbage like this passes.

Last Edited:
1. Cannot beat Soros BILLIONS. Flow chart: Soros > Open Societies Foundation > grants to shadow sub-foundations > to campaigns of anti-gun politicians, judges, prosecutors > who do not prosecute or incarcerate gang menbers > crime increases > calls for gun laws > foundations finance anti-gun law efforts. All pro-gun organizations combined cannot touch Soros billions.
2. NRA can do nothing approaching this.
3. Why? Because no one is donating.
4. Why? Because of corruption.

Soros is the billionaire behind the curtain. Major social media groups censor discussion of his tactics. Therefore, SCOTUS is the only safety net.

These WES Knodel Gun shows did nothing to blow out the 114 NO. The most recent Washington county fair grounds gun show didn't have any signs or banners, posted along the fence and should have spent half the profits creating signs and banners, and that frigging commercial the yes people had showed 100,000,00 times on 200 channels in 30 days, it ran back to back on Real Americas Voice and News Max every 5 minutes, its a joke, that one of the best states is now the worst in gun laws. We couldn't stop it because we are not organized, and we stand stupid and like pigeons waiting to be picked off. Unless a group of people have some balls and create a network of solid people who care about conservative issues like this and many other rights. they will continue to cheat ,lie, steal and screw America. Its been time for a long time to start getting smarter by playing by their rules, not being honest, not being fair, and playing by the same rules and when and if we win, we then can fix the loopholes, posting sh*t on here only gets the attention of watchers, they watch and copy every word you post and rest assured they use it against us, as a whole and as a individual, deliberate tracking,and reporting, they are reading all of this right now, sitting back flipping us off and laughing,.... The state is ran by idiots, they are on a mission to get rid of the middle class and replace us with new controllable non citizens. Damnit, nothing can be done unless its taken to the courts now, were all criminals , AIN'T WEEEEEE!!
You knew people here were driving all over the state, talking to every firearms retailer they could find with the intent of spreading the alarm. You also knew people on this forum were going to every gun show in the state and working tables to fight 114.. You knew we were begging for people to hand out flyers and talk to people. You knew were were begging people to come to the rally at the capitol. You knew there were weekly meetings with 114 as one of the main topics. You knew there were multiple groups begging for donations for signs and radio time. You knew there were NRA town halls scheduled in the Portland area and in Albany. I don't remember seeing your face at any of the events and I don't remember you volunteering to drive the coast or southern Oregon. This doesn't exist in a vacuum. When people are called to help, they actually need to do it. You can't go throwing folks under the bus when you were absent. We could have done more if there were more people volunteering to help, but the fact is, many people doing the complaining were the same ones that didn't show up to help. We have to do the work to reap the rewards. YOU could have helped with organizing and with ideas for getting the word out and for raising money. Why didn't you show up to help?

The thought that we have to become radicalized zealots to defend our CONSTITUTIONALLY GUARANTEED RIGHTS is beyond ridiculous. Point the blame at gun owners all you want, but it's a fight we shouldn't even have to have. It's as asinine as needing to protest the right to retain freedom of speech. If it gets to a certain point, how do you overcome that much societal-level stupidity? Yell and wail and gnash your teeth at how much gun owners cut their own throats, but gun owners aren't the problem here. I'd venture that the average level of political involvement and voting for their rights is much higher amongst those that frequent this forum than your average citizen, but by all means, get upset and yell more at the people that already supported the efforts.

The real culprit in all this is the political system that let this ballot measure out into the light. Those that ignored the legal boundaries and backed it with millions of dollars of promotion. Get mad at them. Get mad at the system. Or maybe our country has lost its common sense and that's the reason garbage like this passes.
I can't think of a single right that we haven't had to fight for including freedom of speech.

I'm a relatively new gun owner, bought my first 22 last year.
I keep up with politics pretty well, i had no clue about this measure until about 2-3 months ago. After that, I tried to tell everyone I know to vote no on it.

I'm a relatively new gun owner, bought my first 22 last year.
I keep up with politics pretty well, i had no clue about this measure until about 2-3 months ago. After that, I tried to tell everyone I know to vote no on it.
2-3 months ago, you were way ahead of a lot of folks who discovered it while filling out their ballot.

Wes Knodel, Washington Arms Collectors, and Big Top always gave me a free table to do voter registration at their gunshows. I did that for two years until I got tired of getting verbally abused by defeatist attendees.

GetFile.aspx.jpg

My worst experience at voter registration was by the customers at Bass Pro Shops. We had a voter registration booth outside the main entrance in 2019 and got alot of stink eye and nasty comments by about 2/3 of customers walking in. A portion were the Jim Zumbo types. The overwhelming majority of hostiles were people that made it clear that they don't like politics, they don't vote, and they don't like our presence. These sportsmen use recreation for escapism from the world, they don't want to be involved.

In their own words they "want to be left alone".

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top