JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just can't see how this measure is even Constitutional?
It's not, and it will be struck down. The sad part is the businesses that will have to close in the meantime and the people who will lose their livelihood while it's worked out. Not to mention the taxpayer money that will be wasted defending it by our f'ed up state government.

What a strange comment considering the Supreme Court with its Trump appointees has in recent cases has tossed aside decades of precedent and rolled back personal freedoms.
A New York appeals court has ruled that several of New York's unconstitutional gun control laws will stay in effect. That appeals court is Democrat appointed liberal activist judges. I hope this case gets to SCOTUS before Biden can replace honorable judges with liberal activist judges.

You come across as a yellow dog Democrat upset about the rolling back decades of gun control, which you describe as "personal freedoms". FYI, your 20th century gun control laws are preceded by an 18th century constitution.

Last Edited:
What a strange comment considering the Supreme Court with its Trump appointees has in recent cases has tossed aside decades of precedent and rolled back personal freedoms.
Oh yeah, they've been rolling back so many freedoms, it's insane how many!….

Wait, what freedoms have they rolled back again?

In Oregon, the citizen initiative is a check on the power of the Legislature.
How much authoritarianism do you want?
That's utter nonsense. The checks on the power of the legislature are the Constitution, the courts and the ballot box. The initiative process is the tyranny of the majority.

In Oregon, the citizen initiative is a check on the power of the Legislature.
How much authoritarianism do you want?
How much authoritarianism? None. I'm a non-affiliated voter with strong libertarian and constitutionalist tendencies. Government should be kept to a minimum in a keep-the-lights on kind of way only and there should be term limits at all levels. Only full time qualifying positions should be minimally compensated. Personally, I'd opt more towards the old west with modern medicine and indoor plumbing than what we have going on today. Personal freedoms should be broad and numerous. Marry a cactus if you want and drive your tank to the grocery store (you may have to be responsible for some infrastructure repairs though).

There are 5 groups to blame: the snowflakes, those who thought the 2A will ultimately protect their guns, those who believed their votes don't matter, those who don't want to be involved with politics, and the money-grabbing NRA.

The NRA saw this as an opportunity to gain some cash from the legal system, which is why they let this happen. They wanted this to happen! I've know about measure 114 for more than 3 months and I've been telling everyone I know to say "NO"! I don't support the NRA and I've been giving my money to organizations that actually fight and prevent these kinds of stuff.

Also, it is known that an increase in violence is due to the current state of the economy. People get frustrated when their money doesn't go far. These politicians should be working on fixing the economy instead of putting all their efforts into banning this and that! Still cannot believe we have two more years of Brandon!

There are 5 groups to blame: the snowflakes, those who thought the 2A will ultimately protect their guns, those who believed their votes don't matter, those who don't want to be involved with politics, and the money-grabbing NRA.

The NRA saw this as an opportunity to gain some cash from the legal system, which is why they let this happen. They wanted this to happen! I've know about measure 114 for more than 3 months and I've been telling everyone I know to say "NO"! I don't support the NRA and I've been giving my money to organizations that actually fight and prevent these kinds of stuff.

Also, it is known that an increase in violence is due to the current state of the economy. People get frustrated when their money doesn't go far. These politicians should be working on fixing the economy instead of putting all their efforts into banning this and that! Still cannot believe we have two more years of Brandon!
Actually the NRA did what they could to stop Biden and Democrats from getting elected.
Now that Democrats have power, the NRA has lost influence.

If you don't like Wayne, then use your ballot to vote against incumbents on the board of directors.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top