JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Amazon.com: Out of the Wild: The Alaska Experiment: Derek Carver, Megan Carson, Aaron Zober, Amber Engelmann, Drew Nicolello, Gilliam Taylor Jones, Karen Ripenburg, Scott Madden, Zach Green: Movies & TV

A friend recommended this to me:
"The experiment begins when nine ordinary people are abandoned off in Central Alaska with only a few essential supplies and a goal to make it back to civilization. Alaska wastes no time testing their wilderness experience and severe hunger sets in."

If you have Amazon Prime, it appears you can watch the series for free.

Peter

I say an add for this show and it looked like it would be interesting to see. I saw another show where it did something similar but it was if modern people could adapt to live like their stone age ancestors and it was interesting to see who could knuckle down and do what had to be done and who folded and how hard it was for them to find food.

think they have been running both series on nat geo wild or one of the other channels in the history/animal planet/discovery area.

The south American one had a park ranger from southern OR on the team - early on she decided to drink directly from stream water rather than using the water filter they had in their stores and paid for the mistake.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top