JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reading this thread caused me to go back and look at my Grandfather's Burial flag. He served during WW1 and passed away in 1988 at the age of 92. I have it in a plain jane Michael's display case in the living room. I will get an engraved nameplate for it in the future. He and two of his 3 sons served. His sons served during the Korean Conflict.

Maybe there should be a picture thread started for flags of our Veterans starting with @ikemay's heirloom.

Thoughts??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams. It's Heaven and Hell.....

Reading this thread caused me to go back and look at my Grandfather's Burial flag. He served during WW1 and passed away in 1988 at the age of 92. I have it in a plain jane Michael's display case in the living room. I will get an engraved nameplate for it in the future. He and two of his 3 sons served. His sons served during the Korean Conflict.

Maybe there should be a picture thread started for flags of our Veterans starting with @ikemay's heirloom.

Thoughts??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams. It's Heaven and Hell.....

Done!
Flags of our Veterans

Thoughts??

Great idea!

Here is my grandfather's flag. There will definitely be a better display holder for it in the future.

S3010052.JPG

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top